Chapter 34: Back To School And Prom Shopping

Delila's POV,

I was ready. I was actually ready for school, and to face everyone again. I know it will be hard, but I'll have the boys right? I mean, the whole school knows what has happened, thanks to Rhiannon and my old best friend. But I have Rikki and the boys, and the most amazing boyfriend ever, who just lives across the street.

"Lila you ready?" Daniel knocks then walks in, dressed in his uni.

"You're actually coming into school? What happened to skiving it all?" I cockily lift an eyebrow, what a nice sister I am.

"Well duh, I would skive, but the exams start today, you ready for them all?" He asks me, scanning my new room, and obviously liking what I've done with it.

"No, but I'll do it anyway, it's prom on Friday as well! Need to get Rikki to come dress shopping with me tonight, don't expect her to be free this afternoon!" I say, picking up my bag. "And yes, I'm ready!" I smile and we leave, but I quickly grab an apple on the way, since I've had no breakfast.

Usually into school I'd wear a mini skirt, however today, I'm going for a longer pencil skirt, at least til my legs heal a tad bit more, as at the moment it's not the best looking pair of legs around. The journey now takes longer, meaning we have to get up earlier, but oh well.

I see Tamsin and Rhiannon on my way to Luke, Jai and Beau, and they give me the evils, not that I care, I don't need either of them. I get massive hugs from the three boys, and they won't let me go until Daniel told them to, they're such kids at heart.

"Where's James at?" Beau asks.

"Here," James's voice rings from behind and he hugs me, resting his chin on my shoulder. What did I do to deserve him? I'll never know! The bell goes and we go to look at our seating for the exams, I'm at the back, luckily. I hate the front, I feel like everyone is looking at you, even though they're probably not and getting on with their paper.

"I, I can't do this," I take James aside as I start to panic, well done Delila, you should be real proud of yourself... not.

"Yes you can babe, and remember, I'll be here waiting for you as soon as I've done mine, and then on Friday it's prom, then we leave! No more of fake sluts and having to face the school." He reassures me then kisses my lips softly. I instantly relax, why does he have this effect on me?

-

"Thank god it's over, two tests in one day! And the same tomorrow and the day after that!" Rikki moans as we walk into town.

"Yeah, but then the day after that is Friday and we have Prom!" We both squeel, getting some dirty looks from older members of the public.

"What if we don't find a perfect dress? We've left it really late!" Rikki panics a bit.

"I'm sure we will, now come on!" I drag her into the dress shop, as soon as we walk in the beauty of the dresses fill our eyes. They're all so beautiful.

"I don't know why I panicked! It's perfect!" Rikki runs up to a baby blue dress, with one strap and light designs at the front. It goes to knee length at the front but all the way to the bottom at the back.

"Go and try it on!" I smile as the assistance tells Rikki to. She dissapears for while, and we wait for her. When she returns I'm nearly in tears. The blue dress goes with her gorgeous red hair and blue eyes, it is perfect for her figure. The assistant pairs it with some very light blue heels and she has the mpst perfect outfit ever.

"You look stunning!" I finally manage to say, and she really does!

"Thank you, do you think Daniel will like it?" She asks worried.

"He'll love it, and if he doesn't, then there's something wrong with him!" We giggle at that statement. She goes to get undressed while I look around the shop, there's many dresses, but most are too short so my scars would be visible, or they are just too bright.

"Still nothing?" Rikki hands the dress and heels to the assistant, biting her lip as I shake my head.

"These dresses, they're just not me." I sigh.

"Excuse me?" The assistant gets our attention. "This one has arrived yesterday, and I only just managed to put it up, do you think maybe this one is the one for you?" She holds up the most gorgeous dress I've ever seen. It's strapless, with a gold glittery top, and a goldy / yellowy bottom. It was perfect. It was really long, and would by far cover up everything I needed. I nod and take it off of her, going to try it on.

I struggle to get in at first, but then I'm in. I feel like a princess, which is weird to say, let's be honest...

It hugs my waist perfectly, and it doesn't fall of of my boobs, which is even better! I walk out and Rikki's mouth drops.

"Girl James is going to love you in that dress! He won't be able to keep his hands off!" She giggles, causing me to join in.

"So I should get this one?" I asks.

"Defo! If you don't take it I'll actually cry!" She adds and I go to get changed again. Shopping trip successful!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry it's kinda short, I have really bad writers block for this book, someone PLEASE give me ideas! Pictures of the dresses on the top/side!

Vote, Comment and DM!

~ILoveYouBraddyBoy x