Chapter 25: It Was A Set Up

Delila's POV,

It's been a few days, and it's another weekend. I've recorded 2 covers but only put one up, since the other can go up another time, saves me from having to film another for a while. We've not heard from mum, she just sends money to Daniel's bank account so we can survive, but there is never a phone call or a letter, just a quick text saying:

'Money Transferred - mum'

Sometimes I wonder if she even still cares. I really need her right now, I need a mum to talk to. To tell her about how much I love James and how much it kills me to be apart. A mum who will listen and hug me and tell me everything will be okaii. A mum to tell me what to do next, because I am lost, and I'd love some advice.

"Lila, someone knocked on the door!" Daniel yells from his room.

"Get it yourself you lazy dick," I yell back and soon hear him sigh and his bedroom door open. I hear Daniel's and someone else's voice from down stairs. The urge to go and look nearly makes me go and do it, but somehow I stay in my bedroom, on my bed, doing absolutely nothing.

"Doubt she'll wanna talk," I hear Daniel say as he knocks on the door.

"Who is it?" I ask, looking at myself in the mirror and wiping away the tears in my eyes, they're always there. The whole James and my mum thing is too much for me and I just feel like giving up.

"Just open the door," Daniel says angrily "Break a leg?" I hear him whisper. Now I'm worried. I sigh and wipe under my eyes one more time before pulling my crop top up a bit. I was wearing my crop top, and some dirty pig trackies. I open the door to reveal someone I did not want to see.

"Go away!" I say weakly and try to shut the door, but his foot gets in the way.

"Deli please, I need to speak to you!" He pleads. My eyes well again and I loose my power to hold the door closed and slide down the wall next to the door. I bury my head in my knees. I soon hear the door gently close and feel a figure slide down the wall next to me. He wraps his hands around me gently and pulls me into his chest.

"I'm sorry Deli," he whispers into my hair. "I found out something I need to tell you, without you pushing me away." He pleads. I think for a moment, and decide that there is not much else I can do right now.

"Fine, tell me," I sigh.

"Thank you Deli, everything that has happened was a set up." He spills.

"What?" I look up and stare into his brown eyes, feeling the urge to kiss him, but I don't.

"Let me finish Deli!" He rolls his eyes, causing a giggle to escape my lips. I loved the way this guy could make me feel.

"Sorry, carry on Jemz," I whisper and let him carry on.

"When you saw Rhiannon come to me and link arms, and then stormed off, she told me everything," my breath hitched as he said 'link arms' euh. "She told me how Aaron and her have set everything up. For me to get jealous and react, then she purposely took the photo of her kissing me, to make you leave me so she could have me for herself. They had it all planned out!" He looks down at me.

"Wha- What?" I stutter.

"Yeah, I was shocked at first myself, but jealousy can make people do terrible things I guess," He sighs.

"But, Aaron, he, he isn't like that? Well he is but, I, I guess it's just loads to handle." I snuggle into James. It takes him a while for his hands to wrap around me and hold me closer, and I hear him chuckle.

"We know Rhiannon is a bit of a bitch, so I'm not as surprised, and Aaron wants you back." He pulls away and turns me around gently so I face him.

"I understand if you will want to go back to Aaron instead of coming back to me. What I did was out of order, and I shouldn't of hurt him. I just got so jealous and you weren't taking his hand off of you. I don't want to be the 'over protective boyfriend' but the fact is, I love you Deli,"

I kept eye contact with him the whole time he said that. And I knew it, I loved him too.

"James why would I want Aaron after everything? This shows that you and I can make it through anything! We are strong enough to get through it all. And I am so sorry that I said we're over, because I can't do it, I need you in my life with me!" I feel tears run down my face again.

"Deli, I love you so much, and the last few days were killing me, because I wanted to tell you but you never wanted to listen, and it was only because I told Skip that he let me come up!" he stroked my cheek and I lean into his touch.

"I'm so sorry, I take it all back, I still want you, if you still want me?" I bite my lip.

"Of course I still want you Deli, I'll never give up on you," He says and slowly leans in. The moment our lips collide fireworks explode in my stomach. He picks me off of the floor and carries me onto the bed before lying down and cuddling me.

"Mum isn't coming back," I whisper, cuddled into James.

"What? Why?" He kisses the top of my head.

"She was never on a business trip, but going to see her new partner." I tell him.

"Oh, well I am here now, and I'm not leaving this time." His words make me smile, and I feel like some weight was lifted off of my shoulders.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

They're back together! Hip-Hooray!

2+Comments for the next chapter!

Vote, Comment and DM!

~ILoveYouBraddyBoy x