Chapter 9: Morning Messages

Delila's POV,

I woke up and realised it was the weekend. Finally, after everything. I checked my phone as I rolled over, and found a good morning text from James.

1 text from: James
Good morning beautiful💕 I hope you slept well, because I sure did! I hope I get to see you today! James ;) xxx

1 text to: James
Awh James ☺️ morning to you too! Aren't you guys suppose to be hanging out with Skip or something? I'm sure I'll see you one way or another. Xxx

1 text from: James
Oh yeah! Will you come with us to just hung out? I'm sure Tamsin will be there too! Xxxx

1 text to: James
Okaii, I'll tag along for you;) xxxx

And with that I decide that I should get up and do something with myself. I make my room to the bathroom and wash my face, brush my teeth and do my morning routine before going over to my wardrobe.

I choose a baby pink skater skirt and a white crop top with longer ish sleeves. I put my hair into a high pony tail and start to apply my make up, foundation, baby pink eye shadow, mascara and my pink lip gloss. I take one look in the mirror and I'm pretty pleased with the way I look.

"Sis you up?" Daniel knocks on my door.

"Yeah bro, come in if you like," I reply to him. He comes in in just his trackies and his chain hanging around his neck.

"You going to hang out with us?" He asks.

"Who's us?" I question making my bed and then sitting on it.

"Me, Rikki, Beau, Tamsin, James and possibly you. The twins have gone gym." He counts on his fingers, bless him.

"Yeah sure, what we doing tho?" I ask another question.

"Quit with the questions! Probably just park! Oh and, put more clothing on, boys will eye you up and down." Daniel says and I roll my eyes.

"Not gonna happen, and you know it!" He tries to stop me wearing what he calls 'slutty clothes' but never succeeds. And he definitely won't now, because I have James to impress. I mean, I don't know if he likes that side of me, but I did come clothed like that when I was dating Aaron so...

"We'll be leaving in like an hour so yeah," he adds before walking away shitting the door.
I decide to take a selfie and put it up on Instagram, then tweeting it on Twitter.

@DelilaSahyounie: Going out with bro and the gang! Clothes on point!

I instantly get a reply from James, I swear he has me on notifications for whenever I tweet.

@JamesYammouni: @DelilaSahyouni Looking mega cute;) xx

The fandom go crazy! Most people are tweeting with the hashtag of '#Dames', shipping us together. There is the occasional hate, but I ignore that. I'm getting used to the hate, not that it should be a thing someone should get used to. I'm happy to see that most of the fandom would ship it. So if we ever did date we wouldn't have to hide it for too long. But the problem was, we couldn't date. I'm positive Daniel wouldn't be happy with it. Daniel is the best brother I could ask for, and I'd hate to make him angry and uncomfortable because I would date one of his best friends. It would be unfair. Very, unfair.

This immediately puts my mood down, and I go off Twitter and the devices, deciding to go and grab something to eat. When I get downstairs I grab myself an apple and start to nibble away, until I hear the boys in the front room. It was going to be hard trying to keep myself away from James.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I'M SEEING THE BOYS TOMORROW AT JANOFEST!
Sorry it's a short update, I just thought you guys deserved one!
Vote, Comment and DM!
~ILoveYouBraddyBoy x