Chapter 11: Rhiannon

Delila's POV,

Eugh I hate Monday's. My alarm clock seems to be more annoying than on any other days. When I finally got myself out of bed I realised I only had 20 minutes to be ready before James was picking me up. Daniel has doctors today so he can't take me in. I rush into the bathroom and wash my face before walking to my wardrobe and changing into my boring uniform. I then go and add on my usual make up. Foundation, eye liner, mascara and my pink lip gloss. I leave my blonde and blue hair natural, adding one little plat at the front, pinning it along the side of my hair.

"Lila! James is here!" Daniel shouts up. I grab my bag, phone and headphones before butting on my shoes and making my way down.

"Thanks a lot man for taking her," I hear Skip says so I wait at the top of the stairs for a bit.

"Anytime mate, you know I don't mind," I hear James's soothing voice reply. Delila, stop it.

"I just don't want her to be taken in by some jerk who just wants to get her into bed you know?" Daniel carries on.

"Yeah I agree, she's too fragile for that," James replies.

"Yeah, she is..." There's a slight pause. "Wait what do you mean?" Skip questions. Shit, James don't say anything about Aaron. I'm too scared that James will say something that I walk down the stairs loudly so they can hear me.

"Morning," I smile at the pair.

"Morning," they freakily answer back in sync.

"Ready?" I nod to James.

"Yeah, let's go," he hands me one of the helmets and I put it on.

"Bye Daniel," I say and we leave.

I love riding on the motorbike with James. Not just because it's cool, but because I can hug him, hold him tight and feel close to him without anyone suspecting a thing. It's the only time when I don't have to worry about anything. The ride didn't last long, since we only live about 15 minutes away from the school, which sucks.

"Thanks," I smile at James.

"Anytime," he smiles back.
-
"Oi slut!" I hear Rhiannon's annoying voice. I don't think it's to me so I keep walking.

"Delila you slag! Turn around when I'm talking to you!" She places a hand on my shoulder making me stop and turn around. Rhiannon had these two girls who would follow her around. Sophie and Gemma. Sophie had blonde hair, and was the dream Barbie. Gemma had brown hair and stunning green eyes. They were the 'bitches' or 'queen bees' of the school, and unfortunately I was never scared of them, which annoyed them.

"What?!" I roll my eyes and face her.

"Don't you roll your fucking eyes at me, you're a waste of space!" She giggles.

"Right, what do you want," I sigh, wanting this conversation to be over already, but knowing Rhiannon it hasn't even started.

"I want you to STOP hanging out with my boyfriend," she smiles angelically.

"Wait... What?" I ask.

"Yeah, stop hanging out with James, he's mine." She evilly smirks this time.

"You guys aren't dating..." I point out.

"No, James was just upset, he'll come back to me, but you need to get out of the way, so stay away from him or else!" She takes a step closer.

"Or what? Rhiannon you don't scare me!" I smirk at her, knowing it'll piss her off.

"Oh aren't you?" She looks at her two slaves and they walk towards me. They pin me up against the lockers and I can't move or try to get them off.

"You should be," Rhiannon says and punches me in my stomach. I groan in pain, she punches me a few more times.

"Erm Rhiannon, I think you should stop now," Sophie says, worry filled in her voice. I want to say how I don't feel pain, but decide against it, since it'll just get worse.

"Shut it Sophie!" She growls at Sophie. Rhiannon takes me by my hair and smashes me against the locker.

"Bitch, do you understand what I said?" She whispers into my ear, the other two now across the hallway. Why does no one ever walk through the Business corridor? I stay silent, not replying to her question.

"I said bitch, do you understand what I said?" She says sharply. I nod and she drops me, making me fall into the floor.

"Let's go girls," she sassily walks out.
I pick myself up and slowly gather my bag and folder which I was previously holding. I knew that there was always gonna be something to stop me from seeing James. Wether it was Daniel or Rhiannon, I have to stop hanging out with James.

James's POV,
We were sitting at our usual lunch table.
"Where's Delila?" Luke asks Tamsin.

"I don't know, not seen her since maths," she shrugs and sits on Beau's lap.

"Wait, she's not been around?" I ask worriedly.

"She's probably catching up on course work or something, don't worry guys, you know Delila," Luke says. He's probably right, but I try to call her anyway. Straight to voice mail. Maybe I should text her.

1 text to: Delila💕
Deli? Are you ok? Where are you? Not seen you all day. Miss you😔 hope you're Okaii, James xxxxxx

The whole school day Delila didn't reply to me. I was suppose to be taking her home, but I've waited for half an hour and she was nowhere to be found.

1 text to: Skip
Is Delila home? Waiting for her.

1 text from: Skip
Yeah, Carrie gave her a lift home.

I had no idea who Carrie was but I didn't care. Delila has clearly been avoiding me, and I want to know why. Did I do something to upset her? I can't think of anything, I'm guessing the only way to find out is if I go to see her.  
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Poor Delila!
Vote, Comment and DM!
~ILoveYouBraddyBoy x