Chapter 41: Ronnie's News

Delila's POV,

"And they arrive!" Rikki giggles and runs up to me. I haven't seen her for ages, since I mostly spent my time alone or with Daniel. I let go of mine and James's intertwined fingers and hug her back.

"How long you staying for?" I ask as we pull away.

"Until you get bored of me! Suitcase is over there!" We both squeal. I'm happy that Daniel has officially asked Rikki to move in, finally, I need another girl around the house. We've not heard from mum since, well, I don't know.

"The rest of the boys along with Ronnie are coming also," Daniel tells us.

"We haven't done anything wrong have we?" James quickly asks and Skip shrugs.

"He just asked to meet so I offered to cook for everyone," Daniel says.

"Since when do you cook?" I ask taken back, Daniel never cooks, like ever.

"Where do you think I was getting all the food when I brought it up to your room when you were depressed? It didn't magically appear Lila," he says. I feel James stiffen behind me and I don't dare make eye contact. Skip realises what he says and mouths sorry.

"I'm just gonna, Erm, use the bathroom quickly," I jog up the stairs and into my room. I sit on my bed, I'm not even that upset about it, just didn't want everyone to judge me. Probably too late for that anyway.

"I didn't know you were depressed," James closes the door after him.

"I'm not, I mean, I wasn't," I play with my hands.

"It's Okaii not to be okaii you know?" He comes and sits next to me, pulling me into his chest. "I wasn't the best either. I missed you like crazy, but I've got you now." He says. It honestly melts my heart, because he's the one who I want, and I was naive as hell if I thought I'd be better off without him.

I make eye contact with James before connecting our lips. He seems a bit taken back at first, but then places a hand on my cheek and kisses back. Soon, I'm sat on his lap straddling him, and deepening the kiss.

"Deli," he quietly moans as my lips trace over his sweet spot. I smirk against his skin and suck on in, earning another moan of my name. I've missed this, I've missed him. His hands are tangled in my hair, his eyes closed and his head tilted back, allowing me more access.

Before I know it he flips us and lays me on the bed, him hovering above me. His eyes don't leave mine as his lips travel from my jaw to my neck. He searches for a little while, before he finds it.

"James," I moan as his tongue twirls around my sweet spot. The moment his teeth make contact with my skin I let out another moan, a bit louder this time.

"Fuck, Deli," he whispers against my skin. "You're driving me insane but there's a meeting and we should go down soon..." He carries on sucking on my sweet spot, his hand under my top, exploring my body.

"Deli! James! Ronnie has arrived!" Daniel shouts from the bottom. Thank god he didn't come up, I don't think he'd appreciate the view. James sighs and climbs off of me, sitting on the bed. I stand up and walk over to the mirror.

"James, it's massive! How did you," I giggle and get my make up bag out, putting some foundation on to try to cover it up.

"You liked it, so don't complain now," James hugs me from behind and plants small kisses from the back of my ear to my cheek.

"Not complaining," I whisper.

"Lila get your ass down here," Daniel shouts up once more. I take James's hand and we walk down.

"Finally! You took your time," Luke chuckles and hugs me. I've not seen him in so long!

"Yeah, sorry," I mumble and sit down next to James. There's a variety of food on the table.

"What were you two up to up there huh?" Jai smirks.

"I think the hickey on James's neck says it all really..." Beau chuckles, also smirking. I look down and feel my cheeks hear up. I don't know what facial expression Daniel has on right now. Just hope he doesn't mind, he's the one that told me to go back, he can't complain.

"If that's how well Lila gives hickeys I want one," Jai joins in. I put my head in my hands, though I'm sure that's a compliment?

"Guys, it's my sister you're talking about, so I suggest you stop now." Daniel steps in. Sometimes I'm so glad that I have a big protective brother, saves me in stupid situations like this.

"Anyway boys, I have some news," Ronnie says and takes a mouthful of some sort of meat, I don't know what, I'm not hungry.

"Well, spill," James wraps his hand around my waist and makes small circles with his thumb on my hip.

"You're going to do another tour!" He smiles and the boys all cheer. Wait. This means they'll be leaving me again.

"That's great news!" Daniel cheers, he seems so happy with the news, along with the other boys. I'm just being so fucking selfish right now.

"Will Rikki and Deli be able to come?" Daniel realises and asks. Ronnie looks down before making eye contact with me, then Rikki then Daniel.

"We're arguing with the management for them to come, but there's so many of us already, and the other boys might then want their girls to come also," he says.

"We want Deli there tho," Luke stands up to Ronnie. "If both Daniel and James leave she'll have no one here, it'd be nice for Rikki to come also, but she has family here," he apologetically smiles at Rikki and she nods that it's all fine.

"True," Ronnie thinks. "Like I said we are fighting with the management so they can come, if it was my choice they'd be coming." He adds.

"Tell them that I said I won't go if my sister can't, I'm not leaving her here alone." Daniel smirks.

"That'll work, because you can't have four out of five Janoskians for the whole tour," James makes me see the sense in that.

"Alright, I'll see what I can do," Ronnie nods.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Trying to update a lot more now:)
Vote, Comment and DM!