Chapter 26: Rhiannons Thinking

Rhiannon's POV,

I can't believe I told him everything, why did I?! I had him at my fingertips! I could of had him all to myself, yet I had enough feelings to tell him I set it all up. Maybe I am not that much of a bitch that everyone takes me for. I have enough self respect to know what I did was wrong, but you must understand why I did it right? I love him, and until she turned up we were going to be the perfect match of the year. Possibly the King and Queen at prom!

"Aaron is here!" My sister Cayla shouts.

"Send him up sis! He knows where my room is," I shout back and soon hear his foot steps walking up the stairs and close to my room, until the door opens.

"Hey," He smiles at me, his white teeth showing, his hair in a quiff.

"Hey, come in." I do my best fake smile, I hate being fake and everything, but I can't do a real smile right now, I hate myself for being naive and telling him the truth.

"I heard you told him," He sighs quietly.

"Who told you?" I look up at him as he sits next to me on my bed.

"Delila," He does a side smirk.

"What?!" my mouth hung open.

"Yeah, she text me, telling me how she wanted nothing to do with me anymore, and asked me how could I. I told her that I still wanted her and loved her, but she just laughed at me." He carries on. "Said how I was cold hearted and didn't change, and how no one could possibly like me, for me."

He was wrong, somewhere deep deep inside I knew I liked him, but my goal wasn't Aaron, it was James. But maybe I could make James and Delila feel jealous by dating Aaron? I mean, it's wrong to use a person, but he's too stupid to realise, and after all I am the slutty bimbo of the year, possibly the school.

"She's wrong, very wrong," I smirk at Aaron.

"What do you mean?" He looks me up and down, probably evaluating whether I was worth a hit or not, of course I was!

"I like you..." I whisper it, pretending that I am shy about it all, even though I am not.

"What? But I thought you liked James? And wanted him away from Delila so you could be with him!?" He looks so confused that he almost looks cute. No Rhiannon, stop it.

"I, well you see, I had to find a way to get closer to you," I straddle him and lock my hands around his neck. He wasn't bad looking, so it's not a total 'no feelings at all' relationship.

"And that's what you came up with?" He questions, I bite my lip and nod, trying to look sexy, and obviously succeeding as I can feel a bulge against my thigh. Ew, gross.

"Well I like it, and I could like you too," He looks down my top then connects his lips with mine. He tries to be gentle but I can taste the want in his lips. If this is the way to get Delila and James to have troubles, then I will do anything Aaron wants.

Tamsin's POV,
"Babe, you ready to go?" Beau comes in through my bedroom door and I immediately blush, since I am just in two towels as I just got out of the shower.

"Erm, no, I'm not ready just yet," I look at my two feet, not daring to look at him and for him to see my blush.

"You're so hot when you blush," He lifts my chin up with his index finger and connects our lips. They feel so right on my own, and I deepen the kiss immediatelly

"As much as I'd like to take that towel off of you and fuck you, we have a table reservation and we shouldn't miss it." He pulls away, leaving me wanting more.

"Eugh fine! Wait here then." I roll my eyes and walk into my walk in wardrobe. I pull out my black lace underwear and my dark blue skater dress on. I add some blue high heels and put my hair into a side plat before walking into the bedroom and doing my make up. Adding foundation, blue eye shadow, mascara and some lipstick.

"Ready," I smile.

"Finally!" Beau rolls his eyes.

"Hey! I didn't take that long! It's like a new record for me actually!" I wink causing him to chuckle. "Come on then!" I smile and we leave.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Filler! Rhiannon you're such a user!
Shoutout to my bestie Tamsin coz she's Bae.
2+ Comments for the next chapter!
Vote, Comment and DM!
~ILoveYouBraddyBoy x