Chapter 24: We're Over

Delila's POV,

I wake up feeling like absolute crap. School was going to be hell, she would make it hell. I wish I could just stay here and not even go in, I'd make myself sick. No Delila, stop being ridiculous, you'll have to face them sooner or later. True, I guess...

I get out of bed and shower and do my morning run. Next I get changed into my uniform and decided to only put on foundation and mascara. I simply had no one to impress, no one to feel beautiful for. I knew I'd never be good enough for him, I wasn't the most popular, well I was, but that's just because my brother is part of the Janoskians.

"Didn't think you'd come in today," Daniel says and passes me a glass of orange juice as I sit on one of the stools.

"Trust me, it was tempting to just sing 'Fuck It All' and not go in," I say and then take a sip, while Daniel chuckles, probably at my song choice.

"Well, it's better to face up to it now, plus it's just a break, you guys will get back together before we all know it!" He smiles.

"No Daniel," I suddenly feel weak. "I don't want to be treated like a pile of shit." I admit.

"But, you said yourself that it was an accident?" He looked confused. Right then and there I wanted to tell him about Aaron and the way he treated me, and how I was scared it would repeat, but I held against it.

"I know, I'm just worried, ignore me." I nervously smile.

"So you're not giving up on him?" He asks.

"Has he asked you to stick up for him?" I raise an eyebrow.

"No! Lila! I just want to be here for you, you know you can tell me anything right? And I'm not going to lie, I just thought you guys would last a lot longer, I know how long you two secretly liked each other and what you have gone through together." He comes over and hugs me, and that's when I just let the tears fall. "Just let it all out," He hugs me that tiny bit tighter. This is what I loved about Daniel. To everyone he might seem like an immature kid, and he mostly is, but he is also the one and only brother I could ever want.

"I really like him Daniel, I told him I loved him Daniel! I said the 'l' word I was that sure!" I cry into him.

"I know! And that's why you should go in and show him!" He smiles and I pull away. He wipes the tears staining my face and kisses my fore head.

-

"Deli!" I hear James's voice echo down the corridor as the last bell rings. Even though I had to sit with him in two classes, I ignored him. Skip made me feel so strong, but the moment I saw him I was weak again. This will always happen.

"James, please don't," I whisper with tears in my eyes, outside of the school gates as James turns me around. It's then when I take in his features. The dark circles under his eyes and his eyes blood shot. He's been crying just as much as me, does he really care that much? Why did he do it then?

"Why did you do it?" I whisper.

"I didn't mean to, she-" he gets cuts off by Rhiannon shouting his name, then running up to him and linking arms.

"Yeah James, I don't need to hear, or for that fact, see anymore." I bite my lip as my eyes fill with tears again. "It's not a break, it's over." I turn around and let the tears fall, running back home, not caring how pathetic I must be looking right now. I don't even know if he shouted my name.

James's POV,

"No! Delila! Come back!" I try to run after her but am tugged back by Rhiannon.

"So I was thinking, maybe you'd like to come back to mine and hang out?" She offers, being too close to me for my liking.

"No Rhiannon!" I snap.

"But, James? I thought - why?" She looks back at me with hopeful eyes. I can't hurt her, but I need Deli in my life.

"It's your fault she just broke up with me! Yesterdays kiss! It meant nothing ok?! Nothing at all, it was a stupid pointless kiss that ruined everything. How did she even know?" I ask her.

"I, well, James, you see, I" She stutters.

"YOU?!" I ask in disbelief.

"Ok fine! It was me! James, I love you! I need you to be with me! I set everything up, and I don't know why I am telling you right now because now you won't talk to me, but I need you James," She says in tears.

"So you're telling me that you set it up so Deli and I would break up so I would get back with you?" I ask, trying to be calm and she nods.

"I would tell her, but I am too much of a bitch, I'm sorry James." She says, kisses my cheek and walks away. I need to find Deli and tell her everything! The fact that it was all a set up, I am still to blame and I know that, but I need Deli to listen to me.

Skip's POV,

"How about me and you go out? By the beach?" Lila speaks up as soon as she came back from school.

"Yeah sure, don't see why not, just get changed and we'll go!" I smile at her. Lila and I spend our whole afternoon and evening walking, chasing and going into the sea. She seems to be even more hurt than this morning, but I am not going to ask her about it.

"I broke up with him, she came and it slipped." She whispers as we lie down and look up at the stars.

"Oh," is all that escaped my lips.

"Mum text me," Lila says after around 5 minutes of silence.

"What did she say?" I ask.

"She found herself a partner, and doesn't want to come back, I said we'd skype her later." She says. What the fuck mum? If you saw what Lila was going through you'd be here. I don't understand her, what if she never even went on a business trip but to fuck some stranger? I suddenly got angry and stormed off home, Lila following closely behind.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Drama Lamma :)

2+ Comments for next chapter, so I'll only upload if people comment and want the story.

Vote, Comment and DM!

~ILoveYouBraddyBoy x