Electric Feels

I stared into darkness, as I was still touching my lip and swooning over Silas's dust.

Okay, that didn't sound as right as I thought it would, and I was actually staring my neighbors door.

No, but seriously, what the actual fuck? Like really, Silas? Who just goes to the place of the girl he likes and kisses her without even a 'hello' or 'nice lips, can I taste them?'?

And I lied. That kiss was...well, I didn't actually like it as much as I let on.

I folded my arms, and paced back and forth, before picking up the phone and calling Silas.

"Hey, asshole. Why did you do that?", I asked.

"Because I like you. And when I saw you holding hands with that guy on the street, I realized that I can't stand to see you with someone else.", he said.

"That's nice and all, but you forgot the part where you and Hazel became a couple."

"We're not a couple.", he chuckled.

"Why would you hold hands then?", I asked.

"I don't know. It seemed appropriate at the time?"

It seemed appropriate? "You slutty piece of...ugh. You think you can just kiss around, and ruin friendships? You know, I used to like you, and I wanted you to be my boyfriend, but you know what? Fuck that, because you clearly like Hazel and now we're in a weird spot-"

"You want me to be your boyfriend? You could've just said so. Cause I want you to be my girlfriend.", he said.

I stopped. "You do?"

"Yeah, of course. I've liked you since the day I met you.", he admitted.

"Are you still in the building?", I asked.

"Open your door."

I opened it and saw Silas standing there with his hands in his pockets. My heart fluttered at the sight of him, which it shouldn't have, because it doesn't do that.

"Hey.", he smiled, before grabbing my waist and kissing me again.

Okay, it just fluttered.