Chapter 28

Along with the companions of Jason, Adam and Quentin, we joined back up with everyone else. All together, we had a group count of eleven people, we just needed to find Seto, Rob and Ty.

Adam, Jason and I were leading the way, since we had a bit of experience about the End from the video game.

Out of nowhere, we hear yelling, and we sprint over to it. There's no one around other than us, but we hear it either way.

We come up to one of the obsidian pillars. "Wait a minute.." Ian starts. "Did someone spawn up there?!" he exclaims, pointing to the top of the tower.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe that's where the yelling is coming from!" someone shouts.

Adam's eyes widen. "Ty?!"

Ty peers over the ledge at the top. "Yeah, hi guys."

"What do you see?" Mitch calls.

Ty retreats his head to looks around. "Uh.. alot of Endstone.. Endermen, there's that healing crystal thingy from the game!"

I raise my eyebrow. So this is actually a replica of Minecraft?!

"Wait, wait, wait! If there's all that.." Quentin speaks up, making us all glance over to him. "Does that mean there's the dragon, too?"

As if to answer his question, a roar echos through the sky of the realm. "We'll take that as a yes..." I hear Vikk mumble.

* * *

We somehow got Ty down, so now we were just searching for Seto and Rob.

The twelve of us were exploring around in hope to find the missing two.

The frequent roaring became more often each time, becoming louder and louder.

All of a sudden, we hear screaming. All of us exchange worried glances, but I could tell Preston was the most terrified.

He breaks off in a sprint towards the yelling, I could tell he needed to see who it was. I chased after him, until he came to a stop.

A single person was battling a horde of about fifteen Endermen, and slaying them all.

"Rob!" Preston called out, causing the fighter to look over at him.

Rob dropped his sword, the diamond weapon clanging on the ground. "Preston!" he shouted, running over.

The two tackled each other in a hug, Rob petting Preston's soft orange hair. I felt my heart warm up at how much they cared for each other.

Everyone was walking up, and I could feel everyone smiling.

* * *

Now that Poofless was reunited, we just had to find Seto. It actually made me scared thinking about what could've happened to him, especially here.

Since Seto was the only one we had to find, everyone split up by themselves. I was heading West, I'm pretty sure.

I was experimenting. I had a stupid theory that if everything here was like in that video game, maybe we would have everything else.

In a random attempt to discover something, I clapped. Then I clapped twice, and surprisingly something appeared out of the corner of my eye.

To the left of my vision, bottom corner, there was a dark line. Hello? I thought.

Sure enough, the words appeared on the line. "What the?!" I hear someone yell in the distance.

I let out a laugh. I clapped twice once more, and thought. Clap twice, then think whatever you want to say.

I hear someone clap, then words appear on the chat. Is this some squid sorcerery? I just noticed that the name of whoever said it was beside the sentence. Of course, the name of who said that was Adam.

Seto?! Hello? Can you see this? Tyler wrote in chat.

Who discovered this? Brice? Mitch asks.

I shrugged. Guilty.

Nice job Brice! Someone wrote.

Seto!! I exclaimed.

Ian's name popped up. Can someone figure out how to do coordinates?

I don't know. Everyone randomly experiment. If you discover anything, update us in chat! Lachlan suggests.

From recent knowledge, I remembered that to open your coordiates and and stuff was F3. What could I do that starts with an 'F'?

After stumping my own mind, I scraped the idea that it started with an 'F'. So I did random things in hope of discovering it.

Got it! Preston says in chat. Jump three times in a row!

I jumped, and sure enough the menu opened in the top left corner of my vision.

Uh.. Seto starts. 184 , 200 , 72? Are those the cords?

Yep! Tyler says. Seto, stay where you are!

With now having Seto's coordinates, I sprinted off to them in hope of finding him.

* * *

I was too close to imagine. I was at 184 , 200 , 54.

"Seto?" I called out.

It took a few moments until I got a response. "Brice! Help!"

I ran closer to the area where my best friend was calling out. I skidded to a stop at what I saw.

An Enderman was holding Seto back, threatening to take hold of his head. It was legend that the creature could erase your memory of anything in seconds, or worse.

The monster shot me an angry gaze of its purple eyes. "Brice.." Seto began. "Back away.. This thing means harm."

Tears were threatening to fall along my face, and I looked around, seeing everyone else running up.

The Enderman lets out a screech, making me cover my ears, falling to my knees. The roar of the dragon shatters through the sky and I'm out.