Acknowledgements

After thirty insane chapters the book Paint Our World by, me, XxTwixTheWolfxX is complete!

Thank you all so much! Who ever has read this book at all has been a huge help. Without the reads you guys, I would've given up on this fanfiction long ago. Thank you for inspiring me to continue on!

Now, I mentioned a sequel to this. It's called Corruption. As you know, this book was in Brice's point of view.

Corruption will be in Seto's, so I'm super excited to get working on it right away!

Now, for thank-you's?

Of course, first of all, I'd like to thank the youtubers themselves, GoldSolace and SetoSorcerer! Their ship is such a huge thing, SetoSolace is in my top ten. <3 SUB TO THEM IF YOU HAVEN'T.

Next, my best friend! Her username's @That_Marvel_Girl and she's supported me alot. Thanks Kashu! 😘

And last but certainly not least, you! All my readers, this has been a crazy experience with your help. Every single view has inspired me to keep writing.

So, just a quick reminder, keep an eye out for Corruption! I have a ton of awesome ideas for it.

Plus, a new fanfiction I've been working on, called The Pack Has Fallen, keep a look for it as well!

Bye, thank you all, and love y'all long time, peace out my legos! See you soon!

~Twix 🐾