Chapter 6

It was early morning, around 6:30. I was checking my emails when a knock came from the door. Seto, who was also awake, jumped down from his bunk and opened the door. Two other boys, one of them maybe a year older, stood at the door.

The older one had brown hair and eyes, and a grey cloak that looked a bit like Seto's. The other had orange hair and clothes all shades of blue, a pickaxe visible on his back.

"Hey Tyler, Dar," Seto greeted them, allowing the two inside.

"Hey Seto, Dar and I wanted to meet your roommate," Tyler asked, walking up to me and shaking my hand. Soon Dar and I shake hands as well.

"Well, this is Brice, guys. Brice, this is Tyler and Dar," Seto said, introducing his friends. I just smiled and waved.

A huge flash of light came from outside, which made all of us jump. Tyler went over to the rain pelted window, staring at the grey sky.

"Welp, looks like gonna be another big one tonight," he concluded. Seto and Dar groaned, falling into chairs.

I grinned. "So what guys, it's been raining all week! It's just the routine."
Seto snickers at my comment.

After awhile and 27 lightning strikes later, Dar and Tyler leave, us exchanging farewells.

Soon I realise it's only a boom of thunder and a clatter of lightning to get your power down..