Chapter 19

Herobrine smirks at me, as the Ender Dragon and Wither come into the gigantic throne room.

The ruler of the End glares at me, and takes a step back.. in fear?

The Wither also notices me, but instead flies up into the air, me not being able to reach it.

In the game, me and the guys have defeated the two bosses, so they must recognize me.

But they weren't here to face Herobrine with me, so I'm deeply screwed.

* * *

I hide behind a pillar of the destroyed room. Herobrine and I engaged in a fight, and it's nowhere close to over yet.

An explosion bursts from the other side of the room, making me flinch a little. I slowly peek over the pillar, expecting to see Herobrine's haunting, glowing white eyes. Instead I see a pair of soft brown ones.

I look around, my heart racing in happiness. Ty, Mitch and Jerome are facing the Ender Dragon, as Jason and Adam attempt to take down the Wither. I look forward again, and pull Seto into a tight hug.

"Seto! How the fudge are you guys here right now?!" I exclaim.

He pulls away. "No time to explain, we gotta take down Herobrine." I smile and nod.

A fire charge blasts infront of us, making us fly backwards. I'm hit into a wall, and I slowly get up, my head pounding.

I look around to see the Wither gone, and the Ender Dragon lying limp on the ground. But where'd Herobrine go?

Hands clasp around my neck, lifting me up into the air. Herobrine's emotionless eyes stare straight at me, and his hands begin to turn warm.

I then remember the myth that Herobrine could produce a white flame in his hands. Welp, I'm screwed.

A bright ball of light and energy speeds towards Herobrine and hits him back, making me fall to the ground. I look up to see Seto with his hands out, proving he threw the energy.

Seto colasped to the ground, and I immediately rushed over to him. I looked up to see everyone around me and Seto, minus Ty and Jason. I looked at Adam. He sighed.

"We lost Jason and Ty..." Adam says, a tear slipping down his face. He lost his boyfriend and his best friend today..

But I just lost Seto.

* * *

It was hours after the battle, and I still sit beside my best friend's body. He shouldn't have risked his life for mine. I was already stuck here.

The guys left. They wanted me to come with them, but I didn't want to leave Seto, dead or alive.

"Are you ready, Brice?" I looked over my shoulder to see Notch standing there.

"For what?"

"To leave," he said simply.

I glared carefully at Notch, exaiming him. "You're him!"

He smirked. "Right I am. And someone finally defeated my brother."

I look back at Seto. "Yeah, well he's dead.."

Notch tilted his head. "No he's not."

And with that, my vision turns white.