Chapter 21

(A/N! SO sorry I haven't been updating! I promise I'll update this book more. Sorry guys!)

Over the past few days, some boys have been coming in to visit me. But I've never met any of them, or I don't think.

One time these two boys-- said their names were Mitch and Jerome-- came in and were talking to me for a bit.

"So do you really remember none of us?" Mitch, I think, asked. I slowly shook my head.

"Well that's poop," Jerome sighed. Mitch nodded.

Jerome cleared his throat. "At least we're not as bad as Seto, he's just devastated." I take a deep breath when I hear the name. It's the same I heard in my head.

I speak up. "Uh, who is this Seto guy? Is it the one who wears the robe?" I say, not trying to be insulting. They nod.

I sigh. "Look, guys, I know I lost my memory and I probably knew all of you, but you guys know that I'm the same guy, right?"

"Oh, we know that. It just feels a bit awkward, I guess. Since you did lose so much information on us," Mitch says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"But it will come back, right biggums?" Jerome smiles, elbowing Mitch in the side.

We talk for a bit more until they have to go.

* * * (A/N, Ü cuz I can, that face was completely irrelivant but oh well.)

A girl comes into my room, but not a nurse, with a little boy. "Hi Brice, how's it going?"

I shift in my seat. "Good, I guess. I suppose I knew you two?"

The little boy has a shocked look on his face. The girl turns to him. "Remember, Mouse? Brice lost his memory."

The boy, who I'm guessing name's is Mouse, looks down. "Oh yeah.." he mumbles.

"Well, I'm Natalie, your foster sister!" She says cheerfully. "And this is Mouse."

I wave with a smile.

Mouse slowly walks up to me, his head still down. He looks up to see my smile and his face immediatly brightens. He runs over to my hospital bed and tackles me in a hug.

"You have a sick name, ya know, Mouse," I laugh.

I mess up his light brown hair. He giggles and pulls back from the hug. "I missed you, Brice."

* * *

I stare at the white, plain ceiling, bored out of my mind. I reach over to my side table to grab my laptop,when I notice a small, tied-up pouch.

I untie the string, dropping the containing items into my lap. I pick them up, one by one. All the items were charms.

A golden and blue flower, a bat, a gold ingot, an enchanted bow, a diamond axe, a banana, and a purple gem with black and grey mixed in.

I notice one charm slid off my leg, a diamond sword. I rub my thumb over it. Sharpness V. Fire aspect III.

And one last enchant. Hope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I'm writing this, 194 FRICKING READS!! YAY! I am so thankful, this was my first book on the account and it almost has two hundred reads! Thats unbelievable for me.

Thanks! Y'all get a taco!!

~Twix 🐾