Chapter 42: Lilo and Gwennypig

3K already? I'm so proud of me! Thank you so so much! Here comes my new special, featuring: Lily and Charlie!

*Lily's POV*

Lily sat across from her mother who was lecturing her. Obviously, she didn't mean to fall out to her friend and cousin Roxanne like that, but she was being mean about her and Lorcan. "It's okay for you to go out with Lorcan, but it did come as a shock to the f-" Ginny said, when she was interrupted by Harry.

"Gin! They're gone. Al and the others. They left a note. They went hunting Horcruxes. We have to go and save them. They can't go around hunting Horcruxes, they're only seventeen!" Lily's lecturing was quickly forgotten and panic broke out between her parents. Aunt Hermione and Uncle Ron were taken in the conversation and Lily had to leave the room, which she was perfectly fine with. She went downstairs, where Lorcan was talking with Lysander, who was scowling at him. Lorcan noticed Lily and walked up to her, leaving his brother on the couch. He kissed Lily on the forehead.

"Did your mother kill you?" he asked, and Lily rolled her eyes.

She chuckled. "If she had, I wouldn't have stood here. But no, they're busy finding Albus and the others because they went hunting something, I don't know. They're gone."

"Aren't you worried about your brother?" Lorcan asked. Lily rolled her eyes. Sure, but not so much.

"He's the one that had my parents follow me around and my mum telling me the whole story of being safe and everything twice. If he hadn't told on me, I wouldn't've been in this position right now." Lily said.

Lorcan scowled. "Lil, you outed Albus' best friend. Not really nice, you know. But I want you to think who's really you. Are you the girl that outs her brother's best friend, or are you the girl that sits in the library scolding her homework because she doesn't get it?" He asked. "Give it a thought." he said, and with that, he turned back to his brother. Lily stood there, flabbergasted still, and then she nodded. She walked out of the living room, to the garden. There, she sat down on a bench.

After a long time debating with herself, Lorcan's mother sat down next to her. "Are you okay?" she asked, and Lily nodded. "Did Lorcan say something rude?" she asked, and Lily shrugged.

"He asked me who my real me was. But I just don't know. When I dated Marc, I was happy and sad, but then when I started dating Lorcan it was all so perfect, but for some reason he's mad at me now. Or disappointed, I couldn't tell."

"You know, Lily, you have to be yourself and not be someone else for someone you love. You see, I don't think you know that, but Neville Longbottom and I have dated for quite some time. I know, knowing from old people that they dated is a bit odd, but we did. The thing was, we both still suffered from the war, but we were complete opposites. Not as much as Hermione and I were, of course, but we're great friends. Anyway, the thing is, as much as Neville and I loved each other, we weren't so much a good match. For example, I didn't take things so seriously, while he didn't want to go and search for Spragglehumps with me. They're amazing creatures and their venom is a main ingredient for some potions. But that's beside the point. What I'm trying to say is that we grew apart, and he found Hannah, while I found Rolf. He's Newt Scamander's grandson, and he and I were soulmates. Just, think about yourself first, how bad that may sound. Think if you really want to spend your time with Lorcan. If so, you're a lovely girl, Lily, I know you are. I'm very much honored that you have my name for a second name." She said.

Lily nodded. "Thanks. I will think about it. You're right." she said. Lily got up and made way back inside. Lorcan sat on the steps with Hugo and Lysander. He looked up. "Can I borrow Lorcan for a minute?" she asked, and Lorcan got up. "I know now, Lorcan. You're right. I'm not the girl that wears clothes that mismatch and runs around telling on people. I'm the girl that doesn't get the work." she said, and Lorcan smiled.