Chapter 2: Diagon Alley and Announcements

The next day Albus, Quinn and Tyler were playing Poker, a Muggle game.

"ALL WEASLEYS TO THE DINING ROOM!" Ginny suddenly yelled through the house. From every shadow and corner came a Weasley. Quinn, Albus and Tyler already were there, playing poker with hilarious poker faces.

"Morning. Today we'll be going to Diagon Alley, in groups. Harry and I will take you three (she pointed at Albus, Quinn and Tyler) and Lily, as she and I have some special stuff to get." Albus didn't get it. The look on all the girls', except Violet's, face said they did. After they split everyone, they left in their group.

***

"Mrs Potter, might it be possible for me to go to the Quidditch store? I need new robes." Asked Quinn.

"You know you can call me Ginny. And yes, of course." Quinn smiled.

"Hey Tyler, is that Cordelia over there?" Said Albus, pointing at a blond girl at the ice cream shop.

"Yes! OY! Cordelia!" The girl spun around and ran to Tyler.

"Hey Tyler!" She said, and they greeted each other in a kiss. Snog**. Albus looked away.

"I've missed you Tyler!" She gasped, and Tyler nodded.

"Do you want some ice cream?" He asked, and then turned to Harry. "Can I-"

"Sure." Said Harry, and Tyler ran to the ice cream stall with Cordelia.

Harry, Albus and Quinn entered the Quidditch store as Ginny left with Lily for her girl stuff. There was a new broomstick, the Golden Soar, which Quinn was admiring.

"It's the newest model. And it's being used by the most famous Quidditch players. Costs you about sixhundred Galleons." Said the Lady from the store.

Quinn let out a whistle. "That's alot." She said, and then she moved for the Gryffindor Quidditch robes.

Albus looked at the broom. He had bought Quinn's last broom, but it was getting old and chapped, so she would need a new one, even though her parents could hardly afford Hogwarts. As much as he liked to buy it for her, he couldn't afford it with his own money. Quinn paid for the robes and they left.

***

At the end of the day they were sitting in a small Muggle restaurant with the entire family + Neville, Hannah and Violet. Victoire and Teddy had returned from their holidays together and were talking with the parents when Teddy stood up. Everyone looked at him.

"Dearest Longbottoms, Potters and Weasleys. I have an announcement. I have found a well-paying job at the ministry, higher than my old one. Second of all, you all know that Victoire and I have been dating since the age of, what, four? And I would like to change that." Everyone looked confused now.

Until he got down on one knee with a box in his hand, catching all Muggles in the restaurant's attention too.

"Victoire Weasley, will you make me the happiest man on earth, and marry me?" He asked, opening the box. Inside was an expensive-looking ring.

Victoire was silent for a few seconds, when an old fat Muggle lady in the back yelled: "He's handsome and has a good job! SAY YES YOU STUPID IDIOT!"

Everyone laughed, and Victoire nodded. The restaurant started to clap and cheer, as Teddy took Victoire by the waist and kissed her.

"Well. To everyone!" He said, holding up his glass, which everyone mimicked.

***

Later that evening the engaged couple sat on the sofa, not knowing Albus, Tyler and Quinn were there too.

"Victoire, do you think we're ready?" Asked Teddy.

"For what?" She asked, as she admired her ring.

"Starting a family." Said Teddy, gazing in front of him.

"You mean you want babies?"

"Well, we're 25 and 24. We're old enough, plus I would love to see how pretty your babies would be."

"You know, I had been thinking the same thing." Said Victoire, and Teddy slowly got up.

"Then maybe we should go and fix that." He said, and he wriggled his eyebrows. Victoire followed him with a smirk on her face.

"Are they going to-"started Tyler, and Albus nodded.

"Yup. We'll know in two weeks." He said.

***

About two weeks later a scream was heard through the house. Albus, Quinn and Tyler followed Aunt Fleur to the bathroom, where Victoire was standing.

"Victoire? Are you alright?" Victoire nodded.

"All Weasleys, Potters and Longbottoms to the Living room. I have to tell you guys something" she said, her hands behind her back.

When everyone sat Victoire stood up.

"Everyone, I have another announcement." She said, smiling at Teddy, who of course, knew what it was.

"I'm pregnant." She said, and the family went crazy with excitement.