Chapter 9: Christmas Coming Close

Albus was weak. Madam Pomfrey told him that the potion was very strong but that Albus was lucky not to have drunk the entire potion. Albus figured that he would never have been able to drink the entire thing as he was knocked out quite immediately.

As the Christmas holidays came closer Albus tried to persuade Madam Pomfrey that he was okay to go home. In the end, Albus was allowed to go if he stayed in bed at home and his parents got him from Hogwarts. So an hour before Albus expected his parents, Felicia came over.

"Hey Al." She said and kissed him deeply.

"Hey Felicia." Albus said, still feeling weak.

"How are you feeling? Your parents are coming over soon, right?" She said, sitting down on the bed next to him.

"Queasy. But yeah. Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to come to my place for Christmas, you would be staying here, right?" Felicia nodded.

"I would love to go your place." She said.

Albus smiled and sat up to kiss her. Then Albus felt pain roaring through his chest so he lay back down, panting.

"Albus, are you okay?" Gasped Felicia, and Albus nodded.

"Just - just kiss me while I'm laying." He said, smiling weakly. She smiled, then leaned over him to kiss him. Albus wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer. Then Felicia broke the kiss.

"You know, I really thought you had a crush on Quinn." She said, laughing.

"Well, I did. Before we happened." Said Albus, and Felicia smiled, before kissing him again.

After a while Felicia sat back up, for Albus needed rest in this state, and kissing is not really rest.

"What time will your parents be here?" Asked Felicia, and Albus shrugged.

"I don't know, four pm-ish."

"It's half past three, so we still have some time." Said Felicia, and she smiled.

"Can I ask you something?" Asked Albus, and Felicia nodded. "What do you want from Scorpius and Ervin?" The question struck Felicia, and she blinked.

"I-I think that Ervin's dad is a Death Eater."

"And what was it with Quinn?" He asked.

"I don't think he's okay with me telling." She said, and Albus looked at her.

"If you tell me, you can kiss me." Said Albus, and Felicia rolled her eyes.

"He sort of has a crush on her." She said, before bending over and kissing him.

Albus wrapped his arms around her again and pulled her closer. He deepened the kiss, exploring her mouth with his tongue. In the background Albus heard voices, but he ignored them. He heard the gate open but - thinking that it was Madam Pomfrey - they kept kissing.

"Is he o- I think he's perfectly fine." He heard his mother say, so Albus and Felicia broke off, embarassed.

Albus' father stood among them too, a look of amusement covering his face.

"Albus, are you okay?" Asked Ginny, and Albus nodded.

"Good thing. Who's this?" Asked Harry, and Felicia walked their way.

"Felicia Bennett, Mr Potter." Said Felicia, as she shook Albus' parents' hands.

"You can call us Ginny and Harry, you know." Said Harry, and Ginny nodded. "I believe you are Albus' girlfriend?" Said Harry, and both Albus and Felicia nodded.