Chapter 3: Back to Hogwarts

When Albus woke up he noticed Tyler was still asleep, so he left and went downstairs.

There he saw his Aunt, Hermione. She was reading.

"Morning." Said Albus, and Hermione looked up.

"Hi there" she said, and then she patted on the spot next to her on the couch. "Come sit." Albus obliged.

"What is it?" He asked, and she shrugged.

"I just want you to tell me the stories of school. All the cousins brag and talk. Except you." Albus shrugged.

"I'm just not so interesting." He murmured.

"Of course you are! When you were in first year, you, Rose, Quinn, Tyler and Draco's son had an adventure for this Cloak thingy."

"Yeah. Well. We're not friends with Scorpius anymore." Hermione looked at him.

"Why not?"

"He was being mean and called Quinn a mudblood. Also, he is friends with Ervin."

"Who was Ervin again?" She asked, continuing to read.

"The meanest Slytherin ever." Answered Albus.

"Ah. Albus, I don't think you should have enemies. Be nice. Maybe he just needs friends in Slytherin to feel confident."

"I know.." Albus said, and he smiled. "Then again, we'll go to Hogwarts for another year again. I'm excited."

"I know you are, you always are. Can you keep an eye on Lily for your mother? She's afraid Lily will do things she might regret."

"Sure." Albus got up to see if Tyler was awake yet.

"Oh and Al? Don't break all the rules." Albus nodded and walked to his room.

***

Albus picked up his trunk and threw it in the Weasley bus. Today they were going to Hogwarts again. Hannah, Neville and Violet had returned to the Leaky Cauldron, and Neville would go to Hogwarts later. Every first week they would have no Herbology because of that. Fred and James were planning things for the Quidditch team already, and Rose was learning her books. She said that because the N.E.W.T.S. were next year, they had to learn. Just like the O.W.L.'s. Albus had really good grades on most, his highest were two Outstandings for Potions and Charms. Rose had only Outstandings, and Tyler had enough Exceeds Expectations. Quinn had many Exceeds Expectations, and one Outstanding for Defence Against the Dark Arts.

Albus sat down in the bus, waiting for Quinn and Tyler. They - and all the other Weasleys came to the car too.

"I'm so excited to go!" Exclaimed Lily, as she entered the car. She sat down next to Dominique and Roxanne, and they started talking about boys. Albus turned to Tyler and Quinn and started talking with them.

***

"Platform 9 3/4 it is!" Said Lily, as she ran through the wall. Next were the three.

Albus kissed his parents goodbye and then ran through the barrier to meet the train.

***

Albus, Quinn, Tyler and Rose sat in the compartment, when a blond girl appeared.

"Hi there Tyler!" She said, and Tyler got up to kiss, snog** his girlfriend.

"Which subjects are you guys going to take?" Asked Albus, not wanting to see the snogging.

Rose counted on her fingers. "I'm going to do: Herbology, DADA, Charms, Potions, History of Magic, Transfiguration, Magical Theory, Ancient Runes, Astronomy and Ancient Studies."