Chapter 39: Dobby 2.0

Panic. That was what Albus felt. The man that had called out to them was called Daver, and he grinned like a mad man.

"So." He said. "You didn't bring the cheater, the know-it-all and Scorpius? Good. Now, I think that we can say that your girlfriend has helped us. She sent you a letter but her owl was confiscated. We have you here now, anyway, and we won't release the kid. So. I think we should put you in the cellar while we torture you. Let's start with the Faggot, shall we?" He said, and he groped for Tyler but Albus shook his head.

"Don't! Start with me." He said, unsure why, but he figured it'd hurt less to get tortured himself than to see his friends get tortured.

"No, silly boy. We'll start with the Mudblood. End of story." Daver said, and he grabbed Quinn. "Well, little princess, do you like it?" He asked, as he performed the cruciatus curse. Albus and Tyler, screaming and yelling, were pushed down to the cellar.

***

Albus couldn't bear Quinn's yells of pain. He was pacing through the cellar, debating a plan. They'd been in the cellar once before and had found Quinn there. Albus and the others had gotten out by the use of Albus' pocket knife, which he didn't have with him. Great. "We're stuck." He said.

Albus felt his pockets. A Galleon he'd found in his dad's drawer, and a piece of mirror, which he'd also found there. He'd taken them because it would remind him of his dad. He looked in it. "We need some help," he said, to no one in particular. "Seriously, we need help." To Albus' great surprise, the mirror flickered, and he saw a flash of blond and red hair. He blinked, and it was gone.

"Okay, now what?" Tyler asked. Quinn's wailing stopped, which didn't help Albus, as he panicked even more, fearing she would be dead.

Footsteps were heard. On the other side of the fence, Ervin stood. "Albus, Faggot. Too bad you're here. You should've accepted my friendship when you could." He said.

"You never offered me fr-" Tyler started.

Ervin interrupted him. "I wasn't talking to you, you faggot." He said. "Well, Albus, I could save your life, if you make an Unbreakable Vow you will be one of us, and only one of us. I'll promise you'll be safe." He said.

"I'll join you when Hell freezes over." Albus said. He reached his arm through the bars and grabbed Ervin's neck. He held it, and his face turned red. But Albus couldn't do it. He released him.

"You're weak. Like your father. That's what I was taught when I was young. That he's weak." Ervin said, gasping for air.

"I'm not weak!" Albus yelled. Ervin didn't say anything, but he opened the door to let them out.

"Call it a gift." Ervin said. "For Quinn." He added.

Albus and Tyler ran up the stairs, and faced a horrible sight. Quinn was lying in the middle of the hall, facing a bald man. He was dressed in a green pair of robes, and it made Albus think of dress robes. He was talking to Quinn, who was clearly trying not to cry.

Behind Albus, there was a crack. Two house elves had appeared. Winky, and Micky. Both nervous, they stepped behind Albus. They smiled at him.

"So, Princess," the bald man had raised his voice. "You know you have come to die?" He said. "Well, I could save you, if you want. But then I'll kill... Him." He said. Instead of pointing to Albus, he pointed to a seemingly glass jar, in which a boy with dark hair lay unconscious. "And all, before poor Flynn can go to his love. She hasn't fulfilled her job, and therefore, he will be killed." The man said, and it dawned to Albus.

This was Dark Lord 2.0.

"No." Quinn said with a shaky voice. "You won't kill either of us." She said. She closed her eyes for a moment as she focused probably to send a spell with her wand. The man got thrown backwards, against the not-glass jar - it didn't break. Behind Albus, the two elves ran different directions. One, Micky, ran to the jar and opened it. With great might he pulled out Flynn. He dragged the boy away. On the other side, Winky released Quinn, and then she quickly dragged her to Albus, before helping Micky. It worked. As the six stood on the side Winky and Micky both took three hands and disapparated with a crack. But not before the bald man sent a curse along.

***

Albus felt horrible as they apparated in front of the Three Broomsticks. He didn't know why Winky and Micky apparated them there, but he was glad he and the others were still alive. Until he saw Micky Crumpled up in a heap. He jumped up from the cold floor and raced towards him. He moved slightly. "Micky!" He took the small elf in his hands. "You saved us!" He cried, and the elf twitched.

His eyes fluttered. "Mr Potter," he started, but he slumped down in Albus' arms. Albus still didn't move, tears running down his face. Behind him, Winky, Tyler, Quinn and the boy named Flynn were talking and getting up. Quinn ran to Albus.

"He's dead." Albus said grimly. Quinn knelt down next to him.

"We have to go. The boy knows the location of two Horcruxes." She said. Albus looked at her.

"He's dead. Dead, Quinn, and you just want to go? We have to do something, bury him, anything." He said, and Quinn nodded.

"We will, but not here. Death Eaters will be looking for us."

Albus nodded. Then, he figured he should close Micky's eyes, and he did. Then he got up and walked towards Quinn and the others, who also seemed hurt. "Where do we go?" He asked, and Quinn answered.

"To the Forbidden Forest. They made the first one there." She said, and Albus nodded. It wasn't far, to walk from Hogsmeade to Hogwarts, and they started their walk, Quinn and Tyler supporting Flynn and Albus carrying Micky. Winky walked up front, wailing. They continued walking, towards the Forbidden Forest.

Albus and the others stopped before they entered the forest. "Let's bury him. Right here, at the edge of the Forest." Albus said, and he made a hole in the ground with his wand. Then, he placed Micky in it. "Micky, enjoy heaven, Elysium, or whatever it is house-elfs go to." He said, and then he closed the hole.

He sighed, before following the others into the forest. Flynn whispered directions to Quinn and Tyler, seemingly because he knew exactly where to go. Albus and Winky walked behind them. Winky was muttering all kinds of things, while Albus was silently mourning.

They still had a long way to go.
***
Hey guys!
I hope you enjoyed the chapter and don't think it's stupid to copy happenings from the book.
Tell me what you think and I am still on Sicily, so the next update will also be slow. Also, check for mistakes and tell me.
Love,
Florence