Chapter 41: Horcrux No. 1

Hey there! I just have to say that my sister is now playing Barbie and the twelve princesses on my Nintendo and keeps yelling at it and I'm dying. Update: she just rage-quit

As Albus sighed about the bone in the tree Quinn took it out. "Al. You found it. This is a wand." She said, and Albus looked up. It was a bone, but it was shaped like a wand so a wand made out of bone. Albus took it from her and took out his own.

"The next question is, how do we destroy it?" He said, as he placed the wand on the ground. "Reducto!" He yelled, waving his wand. The wand didn't even move. "Expulso!" Nothing happened. He picked it up and stuck his own wand in his pocket again. Then he took the wand in both hands and tried to snap it. It was too strong.

Tyler, who was talking with Flynn, looked over, then walked towards Albus. "Is this it? Let me try." He took the wand and dropped it on the ground. "Bombarda! Incendio!" It didn't work. "Oh, you want to play like this?" He placed one foot on the wand and grabbed the other side with his hand. Then he pushed it over his foot, trying to snap it. It didn't work. "Well, if that's the case." Tyler picked up the wand again and held it over a rather strong branch. He took it on either side and lifted his feet. Nothing happened still.

"Tyler. It's not going to work." Albus tried, but Tyler was still trying to break it.

"Did either of you bring a saw?" Tyler asked, and Albus and Quinn shook their heads.

"Tyler, it won't work. We'll take it with us, and try later. Albus, what did your dad kill the Horcruxes with again?" Quinn asked, and Albus shrugged.

"He did a couple with a Basilisk Fang, I think. Also, Nev- Professor Longbottom killed one with the sword of Gryffindor. He got to keep it afterwards." Albus said.

Tyler sniggered. "Professor Longbottom killed a Horcrux? That's bloody awesome!" He exclaimed. "But if he got to keep it, shouldn't we try to go to him and ask him?"

Albus rolled his eyes. "He's a friend of my family, so he's at the Burrow. With the rest of my family. And they'd never let us go again. Besides, even if he weren't he'd tell my dad. He always tells everything to my dad. Remember that time when that plant-thing exploded in my lap and it looked like I wet myself in second year? And Ervin made fun of me? Well, Nev- Professor Longbottom wrote it in a letter which arrived on our holiday in Italy. I still hear my brother about it." Albus said.

"Okay, so we can't go to Professor Longbottom. Why don't we ask like, McGonagall?" Quinn asked.

Albus glared at her. "Same case. She also always tells everything. They're all friends with my dad." He said, as he pulled a face.

"And Slughorn?" Quinn suggested. Albus thought about it.

"He hardly remembers my name." Tyler said. "He still calls me Tiger every once in a while." He said.