Chapter 10: A 'lovely' Christmas Feast

It would be a few days before it was actually Christmas, and the entire family, plus Neville, Hannah and their daughter Violet, plus Luna, Rolf - her husband- and their twin sons Lorcan and Lysander.

Hannah was a well practiced Healer, so she took great care of Albus - which was probably the reason he was allowed to go home by Madam Pomfrey - and he healed fast. After a day or two he could walk fine again and when Christmas Eve arrived he was almost back to normal. On medicins, but back to normal.

On Christmas Eve Grandma Weasley had prepared a huge dinner, and they were eating and chatting. Then Rose spoke.

"Mum? Could my boyfriend come over?" A sudden silence came over the table, as Ron always acted very strong about boyfriends to Rose.

"Who is it?" He asked, and Rose seemed to figure she had a problem.

"Chris. He's in our year, Gryffindor Chaser." She said, and everyone looked at Ron.

"Oh, come on Ron, he's probably a lovely boy. Do we need to get him? Is he coming with the Floo?" said Hermione, and Rose shook her head.

"His dad's probably bringing him by car. He said they're not connected to the Floo." She answered, as everyone returned to their food.

"Hey, dad? If she gets to bring her boyfriend, and Al has his girlfriend here, could mine come?" Asked Fred, and Albus looked at him.

"Quinn's already coming as my friend, Fred." He said, and Fred held his hands up in defence.

"Okay, any other people wishing to invite their date?" Asked Uncle Charlie, and Lily coughed.

"I'd like to bring mine." She said, and Albus dropped his fork.

"You are not bringing that filthy Slytherin. First of all, he's a Slytherin. Second of all, he's three years older than you!" He exclaimed, and Lily jerked her head in his direction.

"Okay you're not talking about Marc that way. I can date whoever I want. This is a free country. Oh and by the way, I saw you and Tyler. Tell me Albus, was it nice to throw your tongue in his throat?" She snapped, and Albus jumped up, and ran away to his room - pain roaring through his body.

He dropped himself on the bed, and took his head in his hands, crying. Then he heard a knock on the door.

"Al? Can I talk to you?" It was Felicia.

"Go away." Said Albus, sobbing.

"No, I want to talk to you, open the door."

"Leave me alone."

"Albus I'm not leaving before you explain yourself!" She exclaimed.

"He's not going to come out that way." Said a different voice, Albus' father.

"Go away!" Yelled Albus.

"Albus, she is your girlfriend, talk to her at least!"

"I'll talk to you later, go away!"

"He's not going to come 'round, let's just go." Said his father, and they left.

Albus cried. His entire family now thought he was gay and if he told them he kissed Tyler so Tyler could find out if he was gay or not Tyler would never be looked at the same way, and even if he wanted to find out Albus was the one that offered to kiss him. Though either way he wouldn't. Tired, sad and angry Albus fell asleep.

***

Albus woke up really early, and he decided the house probably still was asleep, so he got up and walked downstairs to the living room.