Meeting Him

My name is Belle. I'm 26 years old. I got a job as an intern, but I'm a movie intern. I bring the directors and actors lunch and other things.

Today's my first day and I'm on my way to the set of the Les Miserables movie. I saw it on Broadway 1o years ago, and I still remember all the songs. I was leaving my hotel room, but suddenly I accidentally bump into a dirty blonde male." Sorry I didn't see you there." He motioned towards me." No it was my fault." I smiled, reassuring him. He had the most beautiful blue eyes. He flashed a smirk, as he walked away. I then got into my car I rented. And drove to the set.

When I got there I saw the cast, and director, Tom Hooper." You must be our new intern, I'm Tom Hooper, but call me Tom." He shook my hand." I'm Belle Cloche. Nice to meet you." I smiled." This is Eddie, Anne, Russell, Samantha, Amanda, Hugh, and.... Where's Aaron?" Tom asked." He said he's on his way here." Eddie explained. Then the same blonde guy I saw earlier came in." Ah there's Aaron." He sighed." Sorry I'm late I got a little distracted." He said.' He's Aaron.' I thought.

" Aaron here's our new intern. Ms. Belle Cloche." Tom stated." Your our new intern?" Aaron said in shock." When I saw you this morning I thought you were a teacher." He smiled." Teacher. Me. No that's way out of my skill." I laughed." So you two have met before?" Hugh and Eddie started to grin." Only this morning. I literally bumped into her." Aaron joked." Okay all cast for our first scenes get to your dressing trolleys, and get ready to make a movie!" Tom called, so Hugh, Anne, and Russell left.

" Want to get some coffee?" Aaron asked." I thought I was suppose to get the coffee." I smirked." Well the rest of us aren't in these scenes, so we can go." Eddie said." Let's come back around 2 to see Anne sing." Samantha said." We can take my car it has room." I offered." I call shotgun!" Amanda squeaked.

Later we got Starbucks and went to my hotel room to hide from paparazzi.

" So Belle do you like hanging out with celebrities?" Eddie asked." It's great I've always wanted to know how celebrities acted on there free time." I sat down." Where do you live?" Amanda asked." I lived with my friend in New York, but I left because her stupid boyfriend moved in and she had a kid with him." I said.

Then there was a knock at the door, so I opened it." Ms.Cloche. A little girl is looking for you. She goes by the name of Alexandra." Said a man." Oh alright." I closed the door. Then rushed to get my shoes." Belle?" Eddie asked." I'll be right back." I said then ran downstairs." Allie!" I hugged her." Belle I'm sorry I didn't mean to come." She sobbed." No, no it's alright. Come on." I carried her upstairs.

When I walked in everyone was shocked." Belle. Who's that?" Samantha asked." She's my niece." I lied her down on the bed." What happened?" Aaron stared at her." Her father beat her." I frowned." She didn't come alone. A friend joined her to find something." I said." Why did she come to you?" Amanda asked." I was like her mother when my cousin died, but then I left." I explained." She might be allowed to come with us later." Eddie said." No it's alright. I'm gonna stay with her here." I said." I'll stay with you." Aaron said." You don't need to." I claimed." No it's alright." He said." You should get going." I told Eddie, Amanda, and Samantha, so they left.

Ooh. Exciting. Yes? No? Comment. :) ;) :{p. Belle Cloche is French, her English name is Beauty Bell.