CHAPTER 18

After Lena, other singers followed. All the boys with their dates enjoyed the show that Lena had arranged for them. The whole program lasted for more than three hours.

And after the show, they were all very happy and satisfied with the concert. The boys didn't know how to thank Lena, especially after they were all kissed goodbye by their respective dates. All the boys were pre-occupied with the happy moments that they spent together with their dates that they didn't notice that Lena was nowhere to be found.

All the girls had already left when Jeong Hoon suddenly remembered Lena.

"By the way . . . after Lena sang . . . did anyone of you notice her again?" he asked the other boys.

The other boys just shook their heads.

"No . . . I didn't notice," Hyesung answered.

"Me too . . . . I didn't notice," Satoshi replied.

"I think she never went out again after she sang," Joe answered as well.

"That's weird. Where is she?" Micky asked as he started to look around the hologram room.

"Saia . . . where is Lena?" Jaejoong suddenly asked.

"Princess Lena is in her room together with all the six princes," Saia immediately replied.

"You know guys . . . . we should thank her," Max suggested.

"That was also what I was thinking," Andy replied.

"Okay then, let's go to her room and thank her," Hyun Bin said with a smile.

All the boys hurriedly went to Lena's room. They wanted to talk with her and thank her personally for setting up such a wonderful surprise for all of them.

They immediately entered Lena's room as soon as they arrived. But they never expected what they would see in her room.

Lena was crying uncontrollably in Prince Mitos' arms. While the other princes were just watching quietly. The DBSK boys along with the other boys were suddenly concerned as to why she was crying. They all wanted to ask.

But as soon as Prince Mitos saw them enter the room, he and Lena immediately disappeared right before their eyes. He had teleported out of the room together with Lena.

"Where did they go?" Xiah asked with concern.

"She's emotional right now. She needs some time alone," Prince Aros answered.

"Alone? How can she be alone? Prince Mitos is with her," Max commented.

"Look . . . . she'll talk with you guys when she's not upset anymore . . . As for now . . . . just leave her lone," Prince Creon said sarcastically.

The DBSK boys along with their friends didn't know what to do. They just left Lena's room with different questions running through their minds. They all entered their own room with heavy hearts. They were all concerned with Lena.

"Why do you think she was crying?" Eric asked the others.

"It might have something to do with her sickness," Ji-Hoon replied.

"Maybe . . . . it's gotten worse again," Rain said with a sad tone.

"I hope that's not true," Jun said with a sad expression on his face.

"Yes . . . . we all hope the same thing," Aiba said.

"Did you guys noticed the sadness in her eyes while she was singing?" Seven asked.

"Frankly, while she was singing I wouldn't even dare look at her," Vic confessed.

"Why?" Min-Wook asked.

"Didn't you see her face? If I looked at her while she was singing . . . . I would have surely cried," Vic answered.

Some of the boys nodded. Most of them felt the same way.

"But Prince Aros said she was upset . . . . What do you think she's upset about?" Max asked the others.

"Well . . . . we can never know unless we all talk with her and ask her ourselves," Ken said.

"I do hope that she's stopped crying by now," Vanness uttered.

"She's really close with Prince Mitos, isn't she?" Jun Ki suddenly said.

"She's close with all the six princes," Jaejoong answered. He didn't like the way that Jun Ki was talking.

The other DBSK boys immediately noticed Jaejoong's reaction. They all became concerned that he might say something that he is not supposed to. So they tried to change the subject being talked about.

The boys continued to talk until dinner time finally came . . . . Time passed by quickly . . . . and then it was already time for bed time as well.

All the boys had already fallen asleep. . . . except for Jaejoong. He was still wide awake. No matter how he tried to sleep. His mind and his heart somehow wouldn't leave him alone. He felt he wanted to talk with Lena . . . .

He slowly and carefully climbed out of his bed. He didn't want to wake anyone up. He then went out of their room. He suddenly decided to go to the hologram room. Maybe he can pass the time there while he wasn't sleepy yet, he thought to himself.