CHAPTER 11

"Why is this happening?: Nikka asked.

"So Lena is really in big trouble now," Mika commented with concern.

"Well, I think it's for the best," Michelle said.

The DBSK boys couldn't help it anymore. They were already very confused and curious as well.

"Excuse me, but we are already very confused with what's going on. Can you guys help us out and answer some of our questions?" Micky asked.

"What sort of questions?" Michelle asked.

"They still don't know a lot of things about Lena. It's best that we don't meddle in her affairs. She hadn't said anything to them, so I think we don't have any right to tell them anyway," Michael said.

"Look we just wanted to know who Lena really is," U-Know said.

"I think we should tell them the truth already," Josh said to his friends.

"I also think they deserve the right to know what's going on," Chris said.

Michael was silent for a few minutes. Then he suddenly said, "Very well, you can ask us anything," he said to the DBSK boys.

"I have been wondering all this time who Lena really is," Max said.

"And you wanna know who she is right?" Tony asked.

"Yes," Max answered.

"And why did Bakro and the soldiers call her "Princess Lena"?" Xiah added.

"Well, let's all sit down. This is going to be a very long story," Michael said to all of them.

The DBSK boys and the others all at down waiting for the answers to their questions.

"How do I start this? Aaah....Lena is Prince Lion's half sister. So she is basically also a princess. She is a half Scion and Half human. Her father mer her mother when he was still a prince. He went to our planet to survey and he stayed for a couple of months. And during those times, he met Lena's mom and had a relationship with her. When her afther had already left. It was then that her mother learned that she was pregnant with Lena," Michelle narrated.

"And after hearing that Lena was conceived, her father, King Viol returned to our planet to get Lena's mom. But she refused. She didn't wan to go to Scion and disn.t want Lena to go with him either. So Lena was left here with her mom. They lived a normal life. She knew was different even when she still young because her mother already told her the truth about who she is, " Serena continued to narrate.

"So during the time that Lena was growing up she was very careful not to get hurt in anyway that would make her go to a hospital. She was forbidden to go to any hospital and also forbidden to do any kind of medical check up or procedure. So she basically grew up just bearing the pain of cuts, bruises and illnesses," Mika said.

"But when the war broke out, Lena's father sent Lion and Aros to save her. And after they had saved her, she then asked them to save her planet. Which of course, they agreed to do," Lilah ended.

"But who are they talking about when they say the researchers? And they also say the Council, who are they?" U-Know asked.

"The researchers are the ones who study Lena's condition like doctors in our planet. Since in their planet there are no doctors and the royalties are the ones that heal everyone that is injured. As for the Council... well, they are of group of elders in their planets that are advisers to the kings and queens of the two planets," Mika answered.