CHAPTER 8

An hour passed, Saia suddenly announced that Lena's friends were already in the hologram room waiting for her. They all went to the hologram together. They were all very excited to see who would win in their bet.

As soon as they entered the hologram room, all the boys' mouths dropped. The hologram room had been changed into a studio type room with all the sides with mirrors. But what made their mouths drop wasn't the room but what was inside the room.

Inside the room were five tall and gorgeous women of different nationalities, wearing shirts and shorts that showed their sexy figures. The DBSK boys and the others couldn't help keep their eyes off the five girls. Lena saw how the boys all looked at her friends. She didn't know how to react. She was somehow feeling very jealous and at the same time, she wanted to laugh so hard at their facial expressions.

She knew she wasn't very beautiful nor sexy compared with her friends. And somehow this thought made her feel more insecure about herself.

"Come on, I'll introduce you guys to them," she said with a fake smile.

As they approached, one of the girls suddenly walked to their direction. The boys were somehow very surprise , and they thought that the girl was walking up to meet them.

As the girl approached, she was smiling very sweetly. She was an Asian, maybe a Japanese or a Chinese. She was very beautiful as she got closer all the boys were mesmerized by her beauty. She came up to them and hugged Lena.

"I missed you baby," she said. "How are you? Let me take a look at my baby. "

"I'm okay, Michelle. Really!" Lena replied to the girl.

"You look a little pale. Is everything really okay with you? Are you feeling any discomfort anywhere?" she asked again with concern.

"Nope, I'm fine."

Then the girl looked at the boys and smiled.

"Hello! I am Michelle Hamasaki. My parents are both Japanese, but I grew up in London. So you are the guys living here? Quite nice, you're all good looking. The other girls and I were discussing if you were all cute. I guess we were correct," she said with a smile.

The boys were shocked with what they heard. It seems they weren't the only ones making bets.

"Come on, Lena. We have been waiting for you. Let's start our practice. We have missed you for 2 weeks." The girl dragged Lena to the other girls, leaving the boys behind.

The other girls hugged Lena and started talking. The boys noticed that they were looking at them and then they started to laugh. Somehow this made the boys very conscious and uncomfortable. They have never experienced being the ones inspected. They were used to being the ones to inspect women from hair to foot. This was a new experience for all of them.

"Why do I suddenly feel like they are stripping us by their looks," Eric said.

Rain laughed. "You're right. I feel the same way."

One of Lena's male friends approached them.

"Hello! I am Michael Smith. It's a pleasure to finally meet you guys. Why don't you join us? I'll introduce the others to all of you."

The DBSK boys and the others thought that this is the Michael that Lena was talking about. He was blond, with blue eyes and well built body. He wasn't a typical dancer if you would just look at him. He was too handsome to be a plain dancer. He was more of the movie star type.

The boys followed Michael, and he introduced his friends to them.

"Hey guys! Why don't you introduce yourselves to them," he said with a smile.