CHAPTER 6

After healing her, the two sat on the long table opposite each other.

"Why didn't you call me?" Prince Aros asked Lena.

"It's just a small cut?" she replied.

The Prince laughed. "Is everything always so simple for you? " he asked.

"What do you mean?" Lena asked.

"A cut is still a cut whether small or big when it concerns you. You know, you're not allowed to have cuts or bruises," Prince Aros lectured Lena. The two had already sat at the long table facing each other.

All the boys just listened to what the two were discussing.

"I know! I know! It's just that I didn't want to bother either you or Lion. I know both of you are in different stations healing the new newly rescued people. So I just thought....." Lena explained and stopped talking.

"So you just thought to just let the wound as it is?"

"Sort of. I know both of you are very busy. That's why you haven't even come home to this station for over a week now. And those people in the other stations need your healing energy more than I do," Lena said.

"You're still considering yourself as a bother to us?" Prince Aros asked in a very serious manner. "You know you're the only reason why we're saving this planet. When we saved you, you begged us to save your whole planet as well. We couldn't say no to you, so even if we knew it would mean a very grueling task we still agreed. That's how important you are to us. And you still consider yourself as a bother?"

Lena who is always calm suddenly became alarmed. She sensed that Prince Aros was somehow unhappy by what she said. She suddenly stood up and went to where Prince Aros was. Then she hugged him from behind, while he was still sitting.

The boys were all shocked. They didn't expect that she could do such a thing. It was very obvious now that she wasn't just an ordinary person to Prince Aros and Prince Lion. Her true identity suddenly became a big mystery for all of them.

"I'm sorry, Aros. Don't be mad, okay?" Lena said in a very sweet voice.

Prince Aros took hold of Lena's hand and said, "You know, I can never  get mad with you. We have been taking care of you for so long. And we care for you so much, you know that don't you?"

"I know. Sorry!" then she hugged him again with her chin resting on his shoulders.

"You should never say that you're a bother to us because frankly you're the most important person to us. To all of us, not just me and Lion, but the whole Sion and Xion as well," Prince Aros said with a very warm voice.

The boys couldn't help but get more confused on who Lena really was. They were all thinking why she was so important to Prince Aros and Prince Lion and the whole planet of Scion and Xion as well. As they were thinking, the door to the hologram room suddenly opened. Then Prince Lion stepped in.

"Lion!" Lena exclaimed with joy. She instantly let go of Prince Aros and hurriedly run to Prince Lion and hugged him tightly.

Again all the boys were speechless. How can a normal girl like Lena be so close to the two princes. They all just watched and listened to what Prince Lion, Prince Aros and Lena were talking about.

"How's my baby?" Prince Lion asked sweetly.

"Fine," she replied.

"How can you be fine if you just got cut? And based on what was reported to me, your cut was quite bad, and you didn't even tell us,"

"Well...."

"I know, I already heard what you and Aros were talking about. I was just outside when the two of you were already talking. I thought to just let him be the one to lecture you."