CHAPTER 15

The next day, the DBSK boys woke up early. They wanted to go to the hologram room very early. They wanted to help Jaejoong. He wanted to talk with Lena alone.

When they arrived at the hologram room, Lena was already there, cooking just like what she does every day.

Jaejoong entered the hologram room alone. The other DBSK boys just stayed outside. They wanted to give Jaejoong the chance to talk with her.

Once inside, Jaejoong just looked at Lena. She was very busy cooking.

"How are you?" Jaejoong asked.

Lena looked at Jaejoong. She smiled, then continued cooking again.

"I'm fine," she answered while she was busy cooking.

"Look, I wanted to talk with you . . . .about . . . . about what happened between us," Jaejoong said with a trembling voice.

Lena looked at Jaejoong again. This time she had a bitter smile on her lips.

"There's nothing to talk about. Just consider it as if it never happened," she said.

Jaejoong suddenly approached Lena. He stopped her from what she was doing. He then slowly lifted her face to look straight into her eyes.

"I want to know the truth . . . ." he said to Lena.

"The truth ? The truth is I made love to you so I can save myself. But it didn't work because I am still dying," Lena answered with tears forming in her eyes.

"What?" Jaejoong asked.

"I'm still dying. . . . And there's no other cure for me now. I'm sorry if I dragged you into my problem. I'm sorry . . . . " Lena said with sadness.

"But the researchers said . . . . " Jaejoong said.

"The researchers are wrong. I am still going to die in two weeks time," she said with a bitter smile.

"But why?" Jaejoong asked.

"Nothing can be done for me now. I just have to accept my fate. And I have to make use of my time left," she told Jaejoong with extreme sadness in her eyes.

Jaejoong didn't know what to say. He wanted to comfort her. He wanted to hold her in his arms and tell her that everything will be all right.

He slowly pulled Lena into his arms. He held her tightly. He wanted to hold her and make believe that she wasn't dying. In his arms, Lena cried. She wanted to be with him forever but that wasn't possible anymore.

As Lena was crying, Jaejoong's heart was slowly breaking into pieces. He wanted to help her. But he knew that he couldn't do anything for her even if he wanted to.

Jaejoong just held Lena in his arms. It was the only thing that he could do for her.

After an hour, the DBSK members and the other guys started to enter the hologram room. Jaejoong had already started helping Lena in cooking.

Only the DBSK members knew what was happening between Jaejoong and Lena. The other boys were unaware so they didn't notice the sudden closeness of Jaejoong and Lena.

Lena was silently sitting in one corner of the hologram room . . . . when someone suddenly covered her eyes.

"Come on guys . . . . Stop playing around . . . . I'm not in the mood," Lena said with a laugh.

"You're not in the mood for what?" a familiar voice suddenly asked.

Lena couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Mitos . . . ." she uttered. Then she quickly pulled the hand that was covering her eyes.