CHAPTER 13

That night, everybody had already gone to bed but Jaejoong still couldn't sleep. He suddenly decided to go to the hologram room alone.

As soon as he entered the hologram room, he immediately saw someone was already inside. It was Lena. She was silently watching the waves as it gently rose up and down on the shores of the beach.

Lena was sitting on a big white linen placed on the upper part of the beach. She was gently sipping a glass wine, while a music was playing.

Somehow Jaejoong's heart skipped a beat, seeing her so sad. He slowly walked up to her and gently sat next to her.

"You couldn't sleep either," Jaejoong asked.

"Yes," Lena simply replied.

"Then why are you drinking? Are you allowed to drink?" he asked again.

"Lena smiled. "I just want to forget,"she replied.

"Forget what?" he asked.

"Everything....I am really tired already," she said with a sigh.

"You want to forget that you're about to get married already,is that it?" Jaejoong asked as a joke.

"Yeah....I am going to get married to someone that I don't love and the fact that I am dying," Lena said with a bitter smile.

Jaejoong suddenly looked at Lena.

"I know...that Michael and the others already told you and your friends about my condition...and well....everything..." Lena said with sadness in her eyes.

"How did you know?" he asked.

"Michael told me," she replied.

"I'm sorry," Jaejoong uttered.

"Would you like to drink too?" Lena suddenly asked.

"Sure," he replied with a smile.

Lena ordered Saia to materialize another wine glass. And after a few minutes, Lena and Jaejoong were already toasting and drinking happily.

"You know, I'm glad you're here,"Lena said to Jaejoong. She was already very drunk.

"Why?" Jaejoong asked. He was already drunk as well.

"Because at least I have someone to talk to," she replied.

"Well, I'm glad to be of help," Jaejoong said with a laugh.

Lena looked at Jaejoong. Then without any hesitation, she gently kissed him. Yes, she was drunk but she was still very much aware of everything she was saying and doing.

Jaejoong was shocked as Lena gently kissed him. He suddenly froze. It was as if he couldn't think and couldn't move.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I have been dreaming of kissing you ever since the first day that I met you," Lena said without any hesitation after kissing him.

Again Jaejoong was shocked by what he heard. He was totally speechless. It was his very first time that the girl was the first one who kissed him first.

Lena looked at Jaejoong's shocked reaction. She laughed out loud.

"Oh! You should see your reaction. It's so funny," she said as she continued to laugh.

Jaejoong somehow got upset that Lena was laughing at him. Then he suddenly thought of kissing her back.

As Lena was laughing, Jaejoong immediately pulled her into his arms and kissed her. At first, Lena was shocked. But then as time moved on, their simple kiss became more and more passionate.

The wine that they had drunk was already in full effect. They have already lost all their self-control. They couldn't think of anything else except that they wanted each other right at that moment.

As Jaejoong kissed Lena, he slowly started to undress her. She didn't stop him from what he was doing. She knew that it was her first and last chance to make love to him. And she certainly didn't want to lose this chance. She had already fallen in love with him. But she was too scared to say it and show it. She knew she didn't have any chance with him. There was no way that he was going to like her or fall in love with her. So she just hid her feelings for him.

But now, as Jaejoong was kissing her, somehow all her fears and inhibitions were set aside. She was willing to do anything fro him. She wanted to make him happy. And more importantly, she wanted to make herself happy as well, even in that short, stolen moment.

She had always said that she will only give herself up to the man she loved. And Jaejoong was certainly the man she loved. And even if she knew that he didn't love her, it didn't matter anymore. What mattered most was that she will have the most precious memory that she will keep until the day that she die.

As Jaejoong made love to Lena, he didn't notice that tears had fallen from eyes. Her heart was aching because she knew after this night there was no way that she could ever be with him again.