CHAPTER 3

One day, early in the morning they decided to go to the hologram again. As they entered the hologram room they were all shocked to see that the room has changed and that it changed into something that they never expected. The once beautiful scenery of flowers were replaced by a very wide dining hall with a very impressive kitchen area. And in that kitchen, was the girl that they met a few days ago. She was baking and cooking something both at the same time. The room was filled with the aroma of sweet baked cake. It made the boys very hungry.

They all went in, and as soon as they stepped in she turned around with a big smile on her face.

"Hello!" she greeted.

"It's you again," Max exclaimed.

"Are you guys hungry?" she asked.

"What are you cooking?" Hero asked curiously.

"Well, I am baking a cake right now and at the same time I am also cooking my favorite spaghetti."

They looked at the long dining table. It was already lined up with several different cakes. All the cakes looked very delicious that it made the boys very hungry. They wanted to ask the girl if they could taste the cakes but they were too shy to do so. Finally one of them had the courage to ask.

"Do you think we can taste some of your cakes?" Vic asked.

"Of course, I made them especially for you guys. Wait! The spaghetti already done. Why don''t you eat the spaghetti first, then you can taste the cakes later."

The boys were very happy to hear that they could have a bite of the different cakes that were right before their eyes.

"Can we have a taste of the cakes now?" Dong Wook asked again.

The girl laughed and then replied "Yes."

The boys started to slice the different cakes. All of them were excited to have a bite of this cake and that cake, that when the girl placed the spaghetti before them,they were already full.

"Do you still have some appetite for my spaghetti?" the girl asked.

"We certainly do," Vanness answered.

Again they ate and they were very satisfied with the taste.

"Oh, this taste great!" Hyun Bin said.

"Your cakes and this spaghetti are marvelous," Hero commented.

"I wish I could eat cakes everyday," Max innocently exclaimed.

They all laughed. They were very happy and they really wanted to get to know the girl. They started to share the food on table as though they were a big family having a normal breakfast.

"Can we know your name?" Jun Ki asked the girl shyly.

"My name is Lena..." the girl replied.

"Well, Lena tha's a nice name.....so what nationality are you?" Ken asked.

" I am a Filipina... you know about the Philippines right?"

"Yeah... we have been there," Micky answered.

"I've heard about it but never been there," Jeong Hoon said.

"But why are you here? Isn't it against the rules for a female to be in a male station?" Dong Wan inquired.

The girl laughed. She suddenly replied back with a smile. "Yeah...it is against the rules for a girl to be in a male station but this isn't just any ordinary station....this is the main station. And whatever Prince Lion and Prince Aros want they get."