CHAPTER 4

The next day, everyone was very jolly. All of them were excited to see if they would meet Lena again the hologram room.

"Come on guys! Speed up, I am hungry!" Rain shouted,

"Okay let's go to the hologram room," Sho replied.

"Do you think she is there?" Jeong hoon asked.

"Well, let's see...." Eric answered.

They all went to the hologram room. All of them were hoping to see the same kitchen and the same girl whom they met yesterday. They were all excited.

As soon as they arrived, they immediately entered the hologram room. And they were very happy to see that the kitchen was there again and Lena was also cooking again.

"Hello! Good morning guys!" she greeted.

They all greeted her. And as they expected she had already prepared breakfast for them. It was already arranged on the long table. And as Max dreamed there were cakes lined up on the table as well.

"What time did you woke up? Did you even sleep?" Min Woo asked jokingly.

"Of course I slept. Some of the foods on the table are materialized by Saia. The Korean and Japanese foods and some of the Chinese foods as well. I just prepared the cakes and the fried rice. I just love fried rice. It's my specialty," she explained.

"Let's eat. I am starving. I want to try the fried rice," Ken said.

They all ate with laughter in the air. They would joke with one another every now and then as they ate. Lena was very obviously very happy.

"So where are going to now?" Nino asked Lena.

"How about the mountains?" she asked back with a sweet smile.

"Hiking? That sounds like fun," Dong Wook said.

After eating, the hologram room became a scene with all of them being at the foot of a huge mountain. They were all excited. They haven't done this kind of thing in ages. Since they were all superstars, they were restricted and prohibited to do anything that might endanger their lives in anyway.

All of them hiked with some of them singing happily. Lena was always in middle of the boys. They were always assisting her in everything that she does. After reaching the top, they ate lunch there and enjoyed the view. Some of them slept after eating while others started to explore.

Lena just sat on top of a rock and looked at the clear blur sky. She was so out of herself that she didn't realize that Jaejoong was already sitting beside her.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked.

"I'm just admiring the view," she answered.

"Why are you all alone here? Why don't you join us?" he asked again.

"I just want to be alone, I guess,"

"Why are you so sad all of a sudden?" he asked again.

Lena looked straight into Jaejoong's eyes and said.

"I don't know how to explain it but you'll know about it later. "

"Frankly I don't like seeing a girl so gloomy. Tell me what's your problem. Maybe telling someone might help in clearing some of he burden you are feeling," Jaejoong elaborated.

"Thanks, but I can't say anything right now. I'm afraid it is too depressing to discuss," she replied.

"How depressing?" Jaejoong asked with a sweet smile.

"You will all know sooner or later,"

"Why do you keep on saying that?" he asked.

"Because it is the truth," she answered.

"Okay, I'll respect that. I won't try to convince you anymore. Feel free to talk whenever you want to. I am always willing to listen, please remember that," he said with concern.

"Thank you. You are very sweet," she said.

The other boys noticed that Jaejoong was talking with Lena all alone and somehow they thought of disturbing the two.

"Hey! What are you two doing?" Rain asked mischievously.

"Nothing just talking," Lena answered.

"About what?" Ji hoon asked.

"Nothing," Jaejoong replied.

"Hyung, are you two hiding something?" Max asked.

"No," he said with a high voice.

"Hmmm.....something smells fishy," Vanness said as a joke.

The other boys who came back from exploring, soon started to gather around Jaejoong and Lena as well. As soon the group of boys started to gather, everything started to be noisy and jolly again. They all passed the time talking and doing different things. Everyone was very glad and happy. The day ended with they boys saying goodnight to Lena again. Somehow they felt sad. They didn't want the day to end. All of them felt like if only they could be with Lena 24 hours a day. They all wished that she didn't have to go back to her room and she could sleep in their room instead.