Oblivion Is Calling Our Names

The following days Oliver practically moved in with her. They'd became....domestic. It's a little unnerving and it still surprised her to see his toothbrush next to hers in the morning, his shoes by the front door, his coat hanging from the rack by the door and his t-shirts folded in the drawer next to hers.

One night after she had showered she learned her pajama top and pants no longer fit her so she had grabbed one of his shirts and pulled it on, even with her expanded stomach it still swallowed her petite frame.

She had brushed her teeth and blow dried her hair and by the time she was finished Oliver was home and lying in bed reading through a book that suspiciously looked like 'Parenting For Dummies.' He heard her come into the room and shoved it in the nightstand. He turned to look at her, his gaze starting at her bare legs and working their way up her body, his eyes lingered for a moment on the shirt she wore, his lips pressed together.

"My pajamas's wouldn't fit me anymore. Is it okay? I can take it off," she'd said but he had only climbed from the bed and strode over to her.

She did end up taking the shirt off... but for an entirely different and more pleasurable reason. Later he had wrapped his arms around her and whispered in her ear that she could have every shirt he owned.

There were some nights she was glad that she wore his shirt, so she didn't feel lonely when he was gone, sometimes he didn't get home until early in the morning and he'd slip into bed, her body instantly sought his even in sleep and her head would find her new favorite pillow, his shoulder. His arms would wrap around her and he would slip off into a peaceful sleep, his warm body curved against hers. Her back had begun to feel better just for having something to press against. When she'd told him he'd teased her about only using him for her own personal heating pad. She hadn't denied it only told him that he was her favorite heating pad and she was glad she had a lifetime warranty. He had kissed her and started playing with the ring on her finger.

"About that...I was thinking. We should get married soon."

"How soon are we talking?"

"Tomorrow," he said happily.

"Tomorrow!" She screeched. "You can't be serious. What kind of wedding could we pull together in twenty-four hours!?"

"Well I was thinking more of a quick ceremony in front of the judge."

"Your sister and mother would kill us." He pouted, something she never in a million years thought she'd see. "Oliver Queen I can't believe you!"

"I can't help it," he said as he squeezed her. "I just really want to marry you." He started pressing kisses up her neck until he reached her ear and she let out a breathy gasp.

"If you keep that up I'm going to agree and I really don't want too." He nuzzled his nose into her neck and she could feel his lips smile against her skin.

"Do you want a big wedding?"

"No, something small with just family and close friends is more my style. What about you?"

"Small sounds good to me."

"Good, My Mom and I may not be the closest but I'd like for her to be at our wedding....Oh my-"

"What?"

"I didn't even tell my Mom I'm pregnant," she said in disbelief. "I was so wrapped up in work that I didn't even think to tell her."

She paced across the room, hand on her face. "This is bad....very, very bad."

"Felicity relax, I'm sure she'll understand. Just call and tell her."