Chapter 11 - Never Let Go

Hi everyone!!

Here's next chap, just finished it because my new kitten is distracting me too much and keeps jumping on the keyboard bc Im not giving it all my attention....so adorrable though. =)

Hope you all enjoy...xx

~ ~ Chapter Eleven ~ ~

“So where’s my sister?” Dougy asked with a huge grin on his face while Phil handed Baden a beer. We were all sitting down on the couches, well I hadn’t actually gotten up and I was still yet to say anything. I was in too much shock at actually seeing Baden. I even kept pinching my arm on the sly every now and then just to be sure I was awake.

All this time we didn’t believe Dougy at all and kept thinking he had lost his mind but now he has finally been proven right – they are alive. Though Baden looks like hell and I noticed he walked with a limp in his left leg but he was alive, which could only mean Leila was too - right?

“Why have you only shown up now, it’s been nine months man,” Phil asked, eyeing Baden carefully since he had looked away from Dougy and his question which made my stomach sink and I felt like I was going to throw up. No, no, no, I can’t do this again. He better say she is alive, he has to.

“I’ve only been up for two months,” Baden muttered as he took a long drink and his eyes dropped back down to the ground.

“Answer my fucking question Baden, where the hell is my sister!” Dougy snapped, rising to his feet and glaring hatefully down at our friend whom we have believed was dead. This whole situation was so surreal; I never thought we would actually see him again.

Baden looked up at Dougy and glared, “I don't know man; I was hoping you could tell me..... I honestly don't know.” Dougy was too busy losing his temper to see the pain in Baden’s eyes as he spoke about Leila.

“What the hell do you mean you don't know? She was with you!” he roared, going at Baden and grabbing him by the scruff of his shirt, yanking him to his feet.

Though Baden didn’t look like he was one hundred per cent recovered from whatever happened to him, he didn’t show it right now, only his limp was noticeable but it didn’t get in his way as he shoved Dougy away from him, pushing him down on the chair and ran at him, sending a fist flying straight into his face.

“Don't you ever try and attack me again! You think you’ve had it bad all this time? Think what I’ve fucking gone through!” Baden shouted furiously, picking Dougy up by his shirt much like Dougy had just done to him. They wrestled for a bit, throwing punches and even Dougy went for Baden’s limping leg but Baden had managed to slam Dougy up against the wall, pinning his arm across Dougy’s throat and holding him there.

Dougy grabbed at Baden’s arm but it wasn’t budging, “She trusted you to keep her safe!” he managed to spit out.

I couldn’t see Baden’s face from the position I was in but Phil could, since he was hovering nearby getting ready to jump in if they got any more serious with this fight but I saw Baden’s entire body tense up.

“You think I don't know that?” he questioned in a low tone that sounded heart breaking as his hold on Dougy loosened.

“Then where is she?” Dougy snapped, obviously not caring about how Baden must feel about all of this.

“Dougy, just stop,” I finally spoke for the first time since we came home and found an intruder in our house.

Everyone turned to look at me, Baden surprised I was telling Dougy to stop doing something but Phil and Dougy had grown use to this over time as I grew more comfortable with them.