Chapter 3 - Never Let Go

Hey all! Here’s next chap......thanks for all the support and the comments – some of the theories though have made me laugh.....some of the imaginations you guys all have is awesome!

Anyways.......Enjoy xo                                                                                                                       

~ ~ Chapter Three ~ ~

(Amberly’s POV)

“This, this and this has all changed.” Andy spoke as he pointed to certain parts of the layout and none of them were the section Jeff is in so far, “That is the same, along with the main office here but the security they have printed here doesn’t sound right to me.” He mumbled, scratching the side of his head as he study the fine print.

“Yeah we figured the security would have been upgraded by now.” Dougy commented as took a long sip of his beer while sitting on the lounge and looking down at the prints still spread out on the floor.

Phil nodded then pointed to some kind of hallway looking part, “Does this still have the trapdoor for the maintenance to climb down in?” he looked over at Andy.

Andy nodded, “Yeah but its code access now.”

I didn’t really know what to think of him so far, he was too flirtatious for my liking even though he knew I was with Jeff; I didn’t even find him cute. Though he has muscles, all I can really see is a scrawny man with brown wavy hair but his crystal blue eyes were gorgeous.

Andy suddenly looked up at me and I blushed slightly at being caught staring, he smirked with a wink before I could look away. From the corner of my eye I watched Dougy smack him up the back of his head.

“Don’t go there.” He snapped in a not so loud tone but the warning was clear as day.

“Yeah, yeah.” Andy grumbled, rubbing the back of his head, “Well, anyway, I probably know two guys who don’t have records and would be willing to help for the right price.”

Phil glanced up instantly, “Who?”

“Everyone has a bloody price these days.” Dougy grumbled and I smiled slightly.

“Do you know the Lewis brothers?”

Dougy shook his head but Phil nodded – I already knew that despite the fact Phil knew them; Dougy was still going to want to suss them out first. He’s not a very trusting person – I know all about that when he first found out who my step-brother was. He made me feel so unwelcomed in my own home but I'm glad he finally learnt he could trust me.