TASK SEVEN: Quarter Final Voting

And now we find ourselves at the sixth round of voting. You're all such incredible writers, and that last task proved that. This round of voting is somewhat sacrificial and is there simply because of how the games run. You all deserve to move forward and I wish you the best of luck.

Those of you who do vote will receive a clue to the next task!

Every vote counts!

—————————————————————————————————————————

THOSE UP FOR VOTES ARE

D1 Male - CASIMIR LYONS

D2 Female - VALERIA THRACIUS [3]

D2 Male - STERLING EVEREST [2]

D3 Female - MIA CIRCUIT

D7 Male - AUTUMN HARLOW

—————————————————————————————————————————

Please pick who you TRULY think deserves a place in future rounds.

You may vote ONE name, and exactly one name, to make it through. Any more than one and your vote will not count. If Oh_Nostalgia and katniss-everdeen chose to vote, they get an extra vote. They can either use this to vote someone twice, or vote an extra person.

VOTE BY SENDING A PM TO MY ACCOUNT, HEADONJACKWARDS. You vote by listing one person out of the names above who you wish to see continue in the competition. I will not accept a vote if I receive it any other way. TWO people will survive, and the other three will die. Scores and rankings are redundant after this round.

You may NOT vote for yourself!

THE DEADLINE

Voting will close 20th July at 10pm GMT, where the next task will be posted.

I wish you the best of luck, and of course, may the odds be ever in your favor!