TASK SEVEN: Female Entries

District 1 Female - COSMO CAVALLI [1]

Music blares from all corners of the club, hot and heavy and inviting as it pounds into our heads. We dance with laughter as we duck behind the bar, out of sight from any customers. Lusty grabs my hand, radiating with excitement as we gather around Neon's makeshift table. Glam is already bent over the table, her breasts falling out of her golden bra as she snorts softly.

We cheer for her as she devours the dust, not letting out a shaky breath like usual. I take the metallic straw from her fingers, giggling before closing my mouth tightly. I close my left nostril with my finger, and aim the straw between my right nostril and a perfectly crafted line of dust. I work slowly as it slips its way up my nose. Apollo hands me a shot of blue liquid and it finds it's way to the back of my throat at the same time as the powder goes sour.

Though the drug has yet to hit my system, I strut out from behind the bar, high on cheers and the prospect of money. I push my sequined bra higher on my chest, pulling out my best assets for the job. My lips push themselves into a seductive smirk, thanks to a new shade of Luscious Lips I discovered. Give me a week with Manic Panic, and I was sure to make it a hit.

As I stride towards the stage, I begin to feel the magic dust begin to settle in my bones. My eyes begin darting around the club, noting who had the largest wallets, among other things. Just as I choose my next victim, I feel a hand on my hip. "Hands off, unless you're willing to-" I bat my eyes, stopping my speech as I smile at Majesty. 

"Good speech, love, but save it." He closes the gap between us, connecting our bodies as he whispers in my ear. Despite the music drilling holes in my head, I can hear him clearly. Unable to control myself, I giggle, kissing his neck as he speaks. "Alright, feisty, not now." I pout at my boss, but my heart soars at the thought of later. "Cos, we have a special guest tonight." I continue bouncing, but I slow slightly to concentrate on his words. "He's in the Backroom." Majesty lowers his voice, watching my reaction. "And he requested you."

My eyes get wide, a smile exploding on my face as I laugh excitedly. I pull Majesty into a hug, still giggling and bouncing. Without Neon's dust, I would be shaking in my heels, but tonight, I'm invincible. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, but keep him happy." Shaking and bouncing, I give anyone watching a sneak show as we strut towards the back. 

Majesty puts his hands on my shoulders, trying to stop my giggling. He knocks on the door, before turning the handle and stepping away. He smiles at me, slipping away as I dart into the room. The Backroom was lavish, accessorized with the deepest reds and darkest purples. The bed in the center was large, but so was the man laying on it. In the dimness, I can't make out who he is, but his position is regal, as if he was royalty. 

I stop my brain. Instead, I focus on my laughter as I slink towards him. "Hi." I say, in my lowest, sexiest voice. "I'm Cosmo." Normally, I'm supposed to tell the customers my name is Carmen, but the dust prevents me from thinking about that. I stand at the end of the bed, wondering. Is one of the cuddlers? Or is he actually expecting a show? Either way, his wallet must be huge and I would do either.

"Cosmo." He repeats, slowly, as if devouring each letter. "I have been watching you, Cosmo." The man sits up a bit taller, and motions for me to come closer. I crawl onto the bed, practically sitting in his lap. I begin to bounce slowly, but he stops me. "Undress me." His tone is forceful, but I obey with a smirk. I'm only halfway through his buttons before he slams forward pinning me onto the bed. His mouth crashes into mine hungrily, wet and sloppy. His tongue presses into the back of my throat, but he pauses to order me to keep working. I slip his shirt off, still struggling to keep my lips moving with his.