District 6 Male - LIONEL ASTON

NAME: Lionel Aston

AGE: 16

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Lionel stands at slightly under four feet, and his unusually short stature is due to the fact that he suffers from achondroplasia, a type of dwarfism. His head is rather large for his body, and his light brown hair is cut extremely short in a crew-cut fashion. Years of working outdoors has tanned him quite a lot, making his skin perpetually dark all year round. He has short arms and legs, and his arms are quite strong and muscular. His eyes are a dull shade of green, and his ears stick out slightly.

PERSONALITY: In general, Lionel is extremely tightly-wound. Tending to take joking comments seriously, he doesn't have much of a sense of humour, and it doesn't take a lot to get him annoyed. Although he can be rather sociable when he absolutely has to, he doesn't have many close friends and prefers to work alone if he gets the choice. Constantly wanting people to take him seriously, he sets high standards for himself on everything, but gives up more often than he would like to admit. He has a quick temper and can come off as irritable most of the time, but he also knows to turn that attitude down when absolutely needed. Although blunt, open, and unable to manipulate someone himself, Lionel is intelligent, observant, and knows when others are trying to fool him. He tends to categorize himself as more of an introvert, but in reality he is quite loud and voices his opinions without fear of criticism. In school, he gets only average marks, but he is a quick thinker and confident in himself.

THE REAPING: Reaped

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Sword, it looked the easiest to use

TRAINING SCORE: 7

LIFESTYLE: Lionel's family is quite well-off for a family from District 6. His father is mechanic, and Lionel works with him when he isn't at school. His mother used to work at the train station, but she gave up making money when Lionel's younger sister was born. He has an older brother named Noah who is nineteen and a porter at the station, and his younger sister, Lara, is eleven and spoiled by the rest of the family. Although Lionel has achondroplasia, the rest of his family is normal, except for his grandmother who died three years prior to his reaping, who also had the same condition. Lionel is a mechanic like his father, and hopes those skills can help him in the Games.

TOKEN: A wooden toy train he owned as a small child. He doesn't care much if it gets lost, but it reminds him of home.