District 3 Male - BRITT GASSIDY

NAME: Britt Gassidy

AGE: 12

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: A rounded puppy-fat face, thin mouth and soft, small boyish features. Britt's eyes are the type that almost keep him permanently smiling. He has chocolate brown hair and even darker brown eyes. He is average height for his age and a lot skinnier in the body. Although it being mostly symmetrical, his cheeky grin is rather a little lopsided.

PERSONALITY: Clumsy through and through, Britt's personality matches his almost monkey like appearance. He is cheeky and constantly positive. He hates people being sad and will do anything he can to put a smile on their faces. He likes to play tricks on people and joke around, but he can be sensitive too. When he is feeling sad, he hides into his quiet mode and blocks everything and everyone out. He is kind, but thinks of himself before others on impulse.

THE REAPING: Reaped

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Anything he is strong another to wield.

TRAINING SCORE: 3

LIFESTYLE: Britt's family, although large and alive, are quite poor for District Three. This makes them around on parr with a rich person in District Twelve. Britt is the oldest of six children. He was used to being the baby of the family and getting all the attention but now his parents and aunties and uncles barely have time for him, and he feels left out because of that.

TOKEN: A scrap metal part that has the random shape of a cat.