District 5 Male - SETH TENERIFE

NAME: Seth Tenerife

AGE: 18

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Seth has a head full of red curls that often get in his face. It's a losing fight to try to contain them, one he gave up fighting years ago. Now he's simply content with letting it hide him. His is very gangly, still awkward in his own body even at eighteen. Seth is highly uncomfortable in all social situations, preferring instead to sit in a little cubby, pushing buttons for the rest of his life. His prefered lifestyle has left him a bit pasty, making his light blue eyes fade the most colorful part of his face. Oddly, Seth has no freckles to speak of, anywhere on his body, even after unfortunate encounters with the sun (most of which involve nothing more than stepping foot out of his house or workplace while the sun is out but that's really besides the point). Seth is a bit on the short side, standing at a humble five foot three. Overall, he is a very easily missed and dismissed person.

PERSONALITY: Seth was never a very talkative boy. An unfortunate incident in his early childhood ensure that he would stay painfully shy and embarrassed around people for several long years. Once he grew out of his shyness at the tender age of fourteen, Seth's social capabilities improved minisculy. He much prefers to stay quiet and avoid people. One would think that without the distraction of friends, Seth would focus more on his studies but he did no such thing, leaving him at an average intelligence. The only thing he is truly good at is picking things up. Once he is taught something, he remembers how to do it with few mishaps. Other than that, he is an uncertain, quiet child, lost as to his place in the world.

THE REAPING: Reaped

WEAPON OF CHOICE: A whip of some sort

TRAINING SCORE: 4

LIFESTYLE: Seth was raised by his father, who was stuck with him when his mother left baby Seth on his doorstep. His father was never ready for a child and did his best at raising him. However, his father knew next to nothing about children, leading Seth to grow up more independently than other children. He never made any friends, finding the process too painfully difficult and odd. Though he never wanted for anything material, hugs and physical affection were lacking in his childhood. Emotional attachments are foreign to Seth. From the age of sixteen, he has been working on a power plant, in small cubby, pushing buttons, away from people.

TOKEN: A strip of the blanket he wears as a bracelet that he had been wrapped in when his father found him on the doorstep.