District 8 Male - BORDEAUX CROCHET

NAME: Bordeaux Crochet

AGE: 17

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Bordeaux is much like his fellow citizens of District 8, in an attractive way. He has hazel hair, usually covered by his favorite black beanie. His eyebrows however, are a dark shade of brown. His slightly squinted eyes are hard to tell, as they can vary from a bright green, to olive. His nose is a bit fat, but a bit pointy. His lips are small, and quite thin. He has facial hair, which is a lighter tint of hazel eyebrows however, are a dark shade of brown. His slightly squinted eyes are hard to tell, as they can vary from a bright green, to olive. His nose is a bit fat, but a bit pointy. His lips are small, and quite thin. He has facial hair, which is a lighter tint of hazel. His body is moderately toned, and his olive skin is perfect. He stands at 6'1", tall for his age. He usually wears a grey short sleeve, along with a blue-gray jacket, and black, baggy pants, and as aforementioned, he wears his black beanie. Overall, he looks perfect.

PERSONALITY: Much like his father, he is mostly enthusiastic and content with everything, even the simplest things. He lives his life to the fullest, even if things hold him back. But he is quite shy, and doesn't have much friends. Though he is shy, he is brave, and determined in everything he does. He never gives up. He is selfless, and is willing to help everyone, from family to strangers. But one thing holds him back. Occasionally, is is short-tempered, and aggressive. Really aggressive. He uses his power to hurt people. Even the innocent ones. shy, and doesn't have much friends. Though he is shy, he is brave, and determined in everything he does. He never gives up. He is selfless, and is willing to help everyone, from family to strangers. But one thing holds him back. Occasionally, is is short-tempered, and aggressive. Really aggressive. He uses his power to hurt people. Even the innocent ones.

THE REAPING: Reaped

WEAPON OF CHOICE: A small dagger. Afterall, it is like sewing.

TRAINING SCORE: 8

LIFESTYLE: Being the only child, Bordeaux is usually alone. When he was born to his parents, he was a disgrace. He was raised under the strict rule of his parents, and was forced to work at the sewing factory when he was eight. He only found friends there. He felt like he had one true friend, Alicia. Up to this day, they were friends.parents, and was forced to work at the sewing factory when he was eight. He only found friends there. He felt like he had one true friend, Alicia. Up to this day, they were friends.

TOKEN: His favorite black beanie. Nothing will separate him from the beanie.