District 1 Female - JADE ROTHCHILD

NAME: Jade Rothchild

AGE: 17

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Jade is gorgeous, (on the outside anyway). She's an obvious copy of her mother, with her curly blonde hair that she always leaves down, her pale pink lips, and striking green eyes. Which, by the way, is why she was named Jade. Her eyes resemble the precious gem that her parents loved. Her skin is clear and pale, but her cheeks are naturally darker. She doesn't necessarily care about her appearance. That meaning, she doesn't wear makeup, do anything with her hair, and she's normally in a plain t-shirt and jeans. Despite her laid-back style, she looks aggressive so she can usually scare away anyone she doesn't want to interact with. Her body is very skinny, but muscular, which is another intimidating factor about her.

PERSONALITY: Although her exterior seems pretty, Jade's personality is the complete opposite. She has a sort of harshness to the way she acts. She doesn't like being around people. She says it's because "everyone is against her", and "people are annoying". But really, it's because sensitivity is her middle name. She's rude and impatient. However, when she needs to be, she can be alluring, even if she has to socialize. She's always avoided bad situations and drama except for this time, when she volunteered for the Hunger Games. You see, her older sister was the only person she ever cared about and the only person who cared about her. Her sister's death turned a nice, innocent girl into a cruel, heartless woman. As an arrogant teen, Jade cares for nobody but herself. She's not afraid to do anything, even kill. When it comes to killing, she sick. Her insanity within comes out, and she is ruthless. She loves death, and enjoys it.

THE REAPING: Volunteered

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Axe (she likes to be really close to the person she's killing)

TRAINING SCORE: 10

LIFESTYLE: Jade is quite mysterious, with her childhood not known very well. The only thing people know about her is that her mother died when she was young, and her father either left her or died, they don't know anything else. Well, people know she had a sister that died, but they know not to talk about that, or Jade will seriously hurt them.

She never really talks to people, and when she does, it's not very fun for the other person. Jade doesn't have a home, and mostly avoids going to school. She lives off plants, and spends most of her time running, and training to compete. Her time has finally come.

TOKEN: A plain leather bracelet