AN EARLY REAPING

Welcome!

Before we begin please note that this is NOT the tribute reservation chapter that will open at the end of the week.

First of all I want to say a massive thank you to everyone looking to join, I expect an exciting turn out and can't wait to see what both new and old competitors bring to the table.

Some of you are wondering how this game will be played but do not worry! I will post a chapter closer to opening date that explains exactly how to play a traditional Author Games writing competition, as well as some tips appropriate to my games. However this chapter is for those feeling lucky and want to grab a spot as soon as possible. Yes, in this chapter you can receive the chance to claim a tribute spot of your choice three days before everyone else.

Being the returning champion, RappyTheDinosaur has already picked her tribute. One of the two District Eight females. Also, my rankings number one seed, Oh_Nostalgia has chosen one of the two females from the ever popular District One. But one of you can also join them in early access to the tribute form.

Interested?

Well here's how..

ENTERING

Enter simply by commenting your username below. DO NOT bout anything other than your username. If you are chosen in the random draw then you may then, and only then, choose a tribute and their sex. NOTE: you don't have to enter if you don't want, you can still join when actual reservations open for the public this Saturday, May 3oth. If you enter but do not get picked in he random draw then it affects nothing later on. If you comment below more than your username or more than once then you will be taken out of the draw completely. I'm watching you...

TESSERA

As I like to reward loyalty, those who have been in one of my previous games will have their name entered twice. This is something I will add myself and you should still only comment your username ONCE. First person to comment their name on this chapter will also have their name put in an extra time, making a possible maximum of three names in the draw.

Entries for this premature reaping will be open from me posting this chapter to Wednesday 27th May when the winner will be announced. Have fun, and as always, I wish you the best of luck!