District 10 Female - TARYN LASKARIS

NAME: Taryn Laskaris

AGE: 17

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Taryn has light brown hair which she usually wears in a braid to keep it out of her eyes while working on her fathers farm. Her best feature is her light grey eyes which she gets from her mother. She is 5'4" tall and 7st2lb. She is very skinny but has a little muscle due to helping her father on the farm with the animals.

PERSONALITY: Taryn is a bit anti-social, she doesn't warm up to people quickly but when she does she is one of the loyalist friends anyone could have. She is also determined to do the best in everything she tries and is constantly trying to better herself. She never backs down to anyone and will hold grudges on anyone who crosses her. No one wants to get on her bad side. She hates people who are two faced and won't trust anyone easily.

THE REAPING: Reaped

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Scythe or Spear

TRAINING SCORE: 8

LIFESTYLE: Taryn grew up on her fathers farm helping him with the animals since she was old enough to walk. Her family are one of the better off in the district. She has always been closest to her father while her older brother was closer to their mother. While she never intended to volunteer for the games her father always told her that she must be prepared just in case she was reaped.

TOKEN: A smooth white stone her brother gave her