District 11 Female - PAIGE TRIMMINGS

NAME: Paige Trimmings

AGE: 14

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Paige has an innocent look. Coming from the lower districts, it could either be the thing that saves her or it either kills her. She has dark hazel eyes that are usually full of what is called fright. Most things easily scare her. She has fine smooth light brown skin like all the other citizens of District Eleven and darkens at her face. Her hair slightly sticks up at the top back of her head and then straightens and spikes out at the end. She always smiles a lot so she has a few smiling wrinkle near her small mouth and her cheeks. She stands at 5'7, a slightly average height for people in Eleven and weighs around one hundred and sixteen pounds. She is slightly skinny since she doesn't eat so often because her family is slightly poor. This is a common sight in this District so she is used to having little to no meal per day.

PERSONALITY: Paige is something of what you call a scaredy cat. She is frightened of almost anything. The dark, spiders, monsters, ghost stories, bugs, insects, the sight of blood, and even more. She usually stays inside most of the time in her life and she also is almost always alone. She is a rather shy person and does stutter when she talks, apparently giving everyone the chance to bully her around when they get the chance. She does have a cliché sob story when it comes to talking about her background, but she also is slightly offended whenever someone insults her. Paige is very emotional when it comes to bullies and sad stories she sometimes hears about from her mom. She is sensitive about the sight of blood so she will have a slight tantrum and crying fit when she sees it. She hopes that maybe she'll be strong in these Games since she is weak and fragile and she is slightly insecure about her image. She always tries to cheer other people's days up but fails because of her stuttering problem. She is optimistic to herself and always gives herself some great advice. She considers this her main strength since this is partly the only thin she's good at.

THE REAPING: Reaped

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Paige isn't familiar with the feel of weapons so she would either have to use a slingshot or her fists. She is used to bullies and she has learned to slightly fight back as best as she could. She considers herself a learner.

TRAINING SCORE: 5

LIFESTYLE: Paige has a story like almost any other District Eleven citizen. She was born into a poor family from the start. Her mom already had a son called Tyler at the age of 14 and a daughter called Cecilia at the age of 8. Paige was treated as mama's girl, always spending time with her mom rather than her siblings and her father. When she was 4, a new member of the family was born. Chloe was born with a slightly special feature. She did have a slight problem with her knees and since then, she always walked with a slight limp. It was Paige's assignment to take care of Chloe and take care of her. Shortly after, everything started to fall apart. Her father lost his job as a Peacekeeper and left the family to fend for themselves, heading back to the Capital to look for a transfer to a different District. Just recently, the family heard the news that they're father was in District 3 as a Peacekeeper. Ever since then, the family slowly became poorer and almost lost their small house. When Paige entered school for a short period of time, she was the most friendliest person in her class. She was friends with almost everyone and she always made people's days. But, there was apparently a girl that despised her and so in the end, Paige was sent back to square one: a loner. She wouldn't like to mention it since she was always embarrassed to talk about it. When was turned 8, her mom decided to move her into the fields to try and become the friendly girl. That failed both ways since one, almost all the kids her age knew about her story with the jealous girl and two, she didn't want to be the main character in her stories any more. She tried to make friends but bullies greeted her instead. Every time they left the fields so they could receive their food and short amount of cash, a few boys and girls would pick on Paige and take a little bit to all of her money. She always returned home crying and this caused her insecurity to herself. This also formed her fears to almost anything and her shyness. She started to stutter one in awhile and then completely stuttered when Tyler accidently lost his balance and fell out of a tree that he was collecting food from. Paige tried to part herself from her family but her little sister Chloe was still her responsibility. The only reason why she hasn't run away from her home and out onto the streets was because of Chloe. Paige was 12 when she first was Reaped, but some girl who pitied her volunteered for her instead. She was grateful and honored all people, gaining her respect for others. When she was Reaped once again, she had said goodbye to all her family members, especially Chloe. You could say Chloe was proud of her older sister walking into the Hunger Games, but Paige was a nervous wreck when she got on the train. She was only doing these Hunger Games because of Chloe or else she would already be having a major tantrum.

TOKEN: Paige has asked Chloe to borrow something so she can remember her and so her token is Chloe's baby blanket. It's been slightly torn up and so if she can try to find material and some supplies to help her, Paige plans on sewing it back together as best as she can.