District 5 Male - NUNZIO ADESSI [7]

NAME: Nunzio Adessi

AGE: 15

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Nunzio stands at around five feet, eight inches tall, with nearly-black hair and deep brown eyes. His favorite sport, soccer, has kept him in generally good shape, and he considers himself to be at least acceptable in appearance, if not actually handsome. He keeps his hair generally short and orderly, but doesn't give it more thought than that. If he was proud of one part of his body, it would probably be his legs; they're strong and muscular from hours of running around outside.

PERSONALITY: Nunzio likes people. His family has never quite understood that, particularly his thoroughly introverted brother and mother. He could put "team player" on a job application without the slightest trace of irony, and he is always more relaxed and productive around his friends and fellow soccer enthusiasts. While quite intelligent, he prefers to play down that strength, thinking that his friends won't like him as much if he showed the true extent of his talent. Instead, Nunzio has internalized an almost uncanny talent for putting people at ease, projecting an aura of relaxed, goofy humor.

THE REAPING: Reaped

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Maybe a quarterstaff,or something similarly easy to use. He's not big on weapons

TRAINING SCORE: 8

LIFESTYLE: Nunzio lives in moderately wealthy home in the center of Five. His father works as a hydroelectric engineer, a job that takes him around Panem. His mother teaches physics at a nearby college where his brother studies. Most days are spent in a balance between school and soccer, though his heart and soul lie with the latter. He has dreams of one day becoming a teacher.

Nothing has ever been truly difficult for Nunzio besides a strong fear of public speaking; his own talent and general work ethic let him breeze through life without much trouble, letting him dedicate himself himself to whatever strikes his fancy. He enjoys a generally happy-go-lucky attitude towards his duties- they haven't been hard yet, and they might never exceed his capabilities.

In terms of family, Nunzio likes to think he takes after his father, a kind, intelligent man who dearly loves his family. he has a little more trouble understanding his brother and mother, both of whom have trouble understanding people in general. He doesn't consider himself to be as intelligent as they are, but is comfortable with his place and talents among his peers.

TOKEN: A small medallion inscribed with a prayer from his grandmother.