District 1 Male - CASIMIR LYONS

NAME: Casimir Lyons

AGE: 18

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: To accompany his charming personality, Casimir is matched with astonishing good looks. From childhood, it was clear that Casimir's steel yet cloudy eyes would captivate anyone's gaze. Like his brother, he been blessed with the golden mane of hair along with the start of light facial hair. His outlined jawline gives his facial features a sharpened edge. Although his small yet rounded ears stop him from looking like statue. In comparison with other men, Casimir isn't well built like the rest of population but is still developing muscles. His staggering height of 6'2 sends him hovering over most of his family members, including Castiel.

PERSONALITY: As well as his irresistible good looks, Casimir has a strong and intellectual personality. He finds himself to be Clever, deceitful and cunning which have become the customary in the Lyon's male family members. With his tough skinned approach to life and the lies told to get on top in District One, Casimir finds it hard to trust anyone. Especially the socialites and celebrities of the District. Being surrounded by family, Casimir finds it difficult to survive in a group with strong personalities. Although his presence is shy and quiet, his bad temper will often make him stand out in a crowd. From a young age, it was made clear that Casimir was a compulsive liar with excuses he made to sneak into the Academy before his twelfth birthday. Being the oldest of the two, Casimir unknowingly has become protective of Castiel despite their differences over the littlest of things. From differences at school and home life, Casimir has shown to have more confidence and attentiveness to his training than his brother.

THE REAPING: Volunteered

WEAPON OF CHOICE: A machete- he likes to be up close when he kills.

TRAINING SCORE: 10

LIFESTYLE: Despite his elaborate personality, Casimir leads a plain and simple life. He has a small family consisting of his younger brother Castiel and his parents. For the most part, his life revolves around the Academy which causes issues with the love life. At age sixteen, he found a job as a goldsmith apprenticeship presented by his neighbour Huxley. He has now grown to a fully qualified member of the company. However, Casimir is still thought of as the baby of the business.

TOKEN: A gifted silver pocket watch crafted by Huxley. He had Casimir's family crest, two lions heads with a sword in between, melted into the outer casing. The words" Intelligentia, Sacrificium & Honorem" intertwined within the crest. The words meaning Intelligent, Sacrifice, and Honor.