Saying Goodbye

Mayday's POV

I watched as my little babies got onto the plane with Oliver and Hannah, crying into Alan's shoulder. I could tell that tears were streaming down his face too, just by the way his throat was against my head and that I could feel droplets falling on my head. They waved goodbye to us and got on the plane, leaving us behind. At least the twins wouldn't be lonely, they had each other, Oli, Hannah, the rest of BMTH and soon, the little baby that's currently growing inside Hannah. I walked back outside with the rest of the group that was saying goodbye too, and went to my bike. I was finally able to ride it again and it felt good.

I sat on the couch, not really doing much, just watching TV, but not really paying any attention to it, or anything else for that matter.
"Mayday!" Dad shouted, waving his hands in front of my face and pulling me out of my nothingness.

"Yeah?" I asked tiredly, my head rolling to the side to look at him.

"We were asking about what you wanted for supper." Dad said, eyeing me with worry laced in his eyes.

"Nothing. I'm not hungry." I said, and it was true, after today I've lost my appetite. Dad looked at me for a second longer before saying OK and leaving me alone again. I opened my iPad that I had sitting next to me and opened an app that I haven't used in a long time; Wattpad. I went to my library and didn't find any stories that I thought would be interesting to read so I went to my recommendations list and found a book called Speak For Me (Kellic), I read the description and thought that it would be cool to read. I looked around the room and decided that maybe I shouldn't read this while in the same room as my dad and my boyfriend, so I took my iPad and brought it with me upstairs. I sat on my bed and opened my iPad back up. I started the book, not knowing that it was going to completely fuck with my feels.

I finished the book about 6 hours later. It was almost midnight now so I put down my iPad and realised that I severely needed to piss. I went to the bathroom and did my business before going downstairs to grab my laptop. I've needed something to distract me recently so I have started writing a book. A lot of fans have requested that I do one from my YouTube, others from my band. So I have finally decided to write one because I was also offered a publishing thing. I grabbed my laptop and brought it upstairs. I worked on my book for a bit before I decided that I should go to bed. I put the laptop on my corner desk and then went to my closet. I picked out a random pair of pyjamas, probably Batman because most of my PJs are Batman related. I was right. I changed in my bathroom and then went downstairs. The PTV guys had gone back next door with Delle and now it was just Kellin, Alan, Austin and Kenadee.

"Kenadee... I thought I told you that you weren't aloud to stay up any later than ten o'clock." I said placing my hands on my hips and raising an eyebrow.

"Sorry." She said before running upstairs to her room to what I presume is put on her PJs.

"I'm going to bed now." I said while hugging Kellin.

"I'll be up in a minute." He said kissing my cheek. I walked away with him holding onto my arm slightly so that it would drag through his hands. It was honestly weird being around him after reading that FanFic. But it's an amazing story so I don't mind. I went up the stairs and into my room, closing the door behind me, and crawled into bed. As promised, around a minute later, Kellin was in the room and changing into his own PJs. He crawled in beside me and I put my head in his chest, my left arm going around his middle and my right arm hooking under his arm and onto his shoulder.

"I have a great family." I whispered, loud enough for him to hear me though.

"Why do you say that?" He asked smirking. I smiled back.

"Because, I have a dad and a bunch of uncles that love me. I have Oli and Austin who are like my brothers. I have Andy, Ronnie, and Alan as my best friends. I have the twins and Kenadee. I have tons and tons of friends and I also have a lot of fans from my YouTube and my band. And I have you." I said, my voice going sweet at the end and my head looking up at a smiling Kellin.

"It sounds perfect." He said.

"It is, and it's all because I was Adopted By Pierce The Veil."

Hello Little Monsters! THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!! I really hope that you guys liked the book. I know it's a short chapter and it's shorter than 1000 words but hey, there's going to be five more books or something like that, that are related to this book. The sequel's chapter 1 will be up soon. It's going to be a lot different though because it's all about Mayday's kids. The surprise is that, last chapter I wrote that there was going to be a book that has to do with this one and that is it. The book written by Mayday Lucker-Fuentes. Once I finish writing all of that then I will publish all of the chapters in one day so be on the look out for that. I'll post a chapter on whatever book I'm writing at that time saying that the book is up. It's going to be called: Being Famous: What It's Like To Be A YouTuber And A Band Member. Damn that feels like the name of a song by FOB, just because of how long it is.
Vote?
Comment?
Share?
Check out my YouTube?
Check out my other stories?
Song of the Chapter 🎧: Adam's Song
Bye guys! Love you! 😘