Rehab, Band and YouTube

Mayday's POV

"Hey guys! As you all know I was adopted by Vic Fuentes, but that's nothing new. I'm really sorry for not updating in a while, but I had a lot of stuff going on. So after months of neglecting my YouTube, I have decided to make a new video. If you've seen any of my older videos you know my friend Riley. Well, he gets back from rehab today, I'm so excited to see him. I missed him so much." I said to my camera. I heard a knock on the door downstairs so I shot up and grabbed my camera, starting to walk downstairs. "So, if you guys didn't hear, there was a knock on the door downstairs and that should be riley." I got downstairs and opened the door and pointing my camera at it. "Riley!" I cried throwing my arms around him. I had my camera at a weird angle now so it was kind of just filming his back. I pulled back and adjusted my camera so it was pointing at his face.

"Hey Mayday! Hello her subscribers and maybe people just watching the video!" He said waving. We went inside and sat on the couch. Riley pushed some of his blue hair out of his face and smiled. "Is Aur coming over?" He asked.

"Yeah, Johnnie, Damon and Bryan are coming over too." I said. We were having a sort of Welcome Home Party, just us friends, the guys were all gone so it would just be the 6 of us. I looked back at my camera as I pointed it towards my face.
"So that's my little update for now, I will be back to my regular routine from now on, I am so sorry about the wait." I said. "Bye My Little Monsters, until next week." I said before stopping the recording.

I heard another knock at the door, but everyone was already here. I made a confused face and went to answer the door. I opened it and saw Tyler on the other side of it. We creepily smiled at each other before attacking each other in a massive hug. We were both squealing like the crazy fangirls we are and I guess it alarmed the others.

"Mayday?" I heard Aurina from the other room. Within a matter of seconds the 5 others were in the hallway observing the scene. I could just tell that the others were raising their eyebrows.

"You know Tyler Oakley?" Bryan said sounding astonished.
"No Bryan, we are complete strangers and he's in my house and we're hugging each other like we haven't seen the other in years." I said in a duh tone. "But, what are you doing here Ty?" I said turning back to him.

"I was in town." He said shrugging his shoulders. I took a closer look at my friend, more precisely, his hair, it was mint green again. He seemed to take a closer look at me too. I was wearing my mint green 'Too Much Perfection Is A Mistake' shirt with black shorts, one pocket was green. I had my usual 2 bracelets on with and extra black bracelet that said 'RAWR' in green letter. I was wearing green Converse, a black and green Suicide Silence flat cap. I wasn't wearing contacts today so I wore my mint green glasses and green 'I'm Not A People Person' earrings.

"Twinsies!" We both yelled at the same time hugging each other again. He's the only friend that I can complain about boys with and be, a girl pretty much. Aur is a girl, but she's nothing like that really, and we can't talk about boys 'cause well, she don't go for that shit.

"Oh, I guess I should introduce you guys." I said rather awkwardly. "Tyler, this is Riley, Aurina, Johnnie, Damon or The Fizz, as I call him, and Bryan." I said pointing at each one of them as I said they're name. "Guys, this is Tyler." We walked back into the living room and I curled up next to my YouTube pillow.

We had talked for hours and everyone except for Aur and Ry were leaving now. We walked into the studio and went to our instruments. I picked up my purple and silver guitar as Aur picked up her black and white bass. Ry sat at Mike's drum set, I had asked Mike earlier if Ry could use it. I pulled my song book out from the pillow that I had brought with me. We went through some of our older songs when I decided to share the newest one that I wrote with them.