Secrets and Dreams

Vic's POV (weren't expecting that were ya😜)

I really want to do something special for Mayday to welcome her to the family. We should throw a huge party and all the bands and YouTubers will come over, it's going to be sick. I quickly tell the guys and have them call people.

"Hey Vic." Austin said walking into the backroom.

"Hey Austin." I said.

"Just to let you know, Jolie and Kenadee are coming to the party." He said standing near the door.

"Cool, I'll tell Mayday." I got up and walked to the front of the bus where she was sitting with Riley and Aurina. Riley was still unconscious and Aurina was crying holding on to his hand. These kids have gone through a lot together, I can tell. I wish I could have saved Mayday sooner, but I have now and that is all that matters.

Mayday's POV

I was sitting with Aurina as she was crying holding Riley's hand. They are really close. Vic walked in and observed the three of us for a minute or two.

"Hey Dad." I said getting up and wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Hey Mayday, we're having a party tonight for you, everyone is coming." He said.

"Oh, okay." I said. Really? A party? Everyone?

"Mayday, come on, I want to get to know you, come tell me about yourself." He said dragging me to the backroom. We sat down on the couch and he looked at me curiously.

"So, what do you want to know?" I asked.

"Um, your favourite colour, your story, how old you are, anything else you deal with besides self harm..." He said.

"Well, my favourite colours are Purple, black, white, dark colours, but I hate anything pink. I'm 17 years old, I deal with a lot of things including self harm. I went to the group home when I was 8, my father beat and he um raped me." I said whispering the last part. "I went to the group home because one night he was coming home from a bar really drunk and he got into a car crash and died, I went to his funeral and threw his filthy ashes into the ground. I met Aurina and Riley in the group home and we became best friends, or as I call us, parters in crime. I was okay for awhile but then it got bad. I was going to end it all one night 7 years ago but I didn't, I was walking outside and mindlessly walked past Warped, actually where we are now, I decided to buy a ticket and watch the bands play, I knew then that I had to hold on and stay strong." I said, the last part is true, but it's not the whole truth. "I've never really gotten close to people because something bad always happened and then the people closest to me were ripped away. I also suffer from sleep terrors, and a few times, my nightmares have come true." I said. I was almost in tears, it happened once, two years ago, I had one of those dreams and something happened to someone who was really close to me, and the next day it happened for real. Vic looked at me with sad eyes and pulled me into a hug.

"I am always here for you, and so are the guys, we all care about you and want you to know that we will always be there."

"That's what scares me. I don't want to get close to you guys and then something happen to any of you, if I loose someone else it will destroy me." My eyes were gushing now and I was probably soaking Vic's shirt.

"Don't worry, now one is going to get hurt, nothing is going to happen to any one us." Vic said he said rubbing my back and holding me.

"I'm sorry Dad, I probably soaked your shirt." I said wiping tears off my face.

"Hey, it's okay, I have other shirts." He said smiling. "If you ever need anything, or you need to talk, I'm here, okay?" He said looking at me. I know I can trust him, I just don't want him to get hurt. "Why don't you get some sleep okay, you look exhausted." He said getting up. I just nodded and laid down on the huge couch. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and my earbuds and decided to play some music. I listened for a while and started to fall asleep as Yeah Boy And Doll Face came on.

Were you honest when you said,
"I could never leave your bed",
Wake me up and let me know you're alive
And will you fall in love again?
Is the scent slowly spreading?
I've been answering machines all night

And are the doctors dancing in
While the ambulances sing?
Another boy without a sharper knife...

The moment that's where I
Kill the conversation, wrap this up
With a knife that loves to feel
How do you know how deep to go before it's real?

(Take me home)
Can I even complicate your breathing?
I guess I'm just your average boy
This is me with a knife in the back
And a grip on the grass
It's cold and I don't want to be here
I guess I'm never comfortable or situational

Are we losing or beginning
To try a new life without you?

The moment that's where I
Kill the conversation, wrap this up
With a lie that I'm enjoying every minute with myself
And she could make hell feel just like home
So I'm never leaving her alone
But if your lightning lips aren't mine
Then I don't know the awkward stranger to my right
(But she's crying)

I only need one hand to drive
When you're with me
You are my getaway
Oh, no!

And don't you ever feel alone? And don't you wish you were home?
Cut the lust tonight; all right, all right
Tell me why my little Mona Lisa told a lie, lie, lie, lie
Do you want me? Do you want to let me know that you're okay?
A diamond gold ring customized to cut your circulation
But I couldn't let you go; no, I'd never let you go my dear
So keep talking 'cause I love to hear your voice
(Love to hear your voice, love to hear your...)
Voice again

As the song finished I drifted off to sleep.

"Mayday, Mayday wake up!" I heard Mike saying. I sat up to see him, Jaime and Tony standing over me.

"Where's Vic?" I asked I was concerned, what happened to him? And why do the guys look upset. Kellin ran into the room with concern written all over his face.
"Where is my dad?" I asked more sternly. They just looked at me still upset. I knew what this meant. I quickly slipped on my Converse and ran out the door. I ran all the way to the hospital that wasn't too far away.

I ran into the hospital and up to the desk. "Where is Victor Fuentes?" I asked the guy harshly. Kellin walked up behind me and put his hand on mine.

"Name?" He asked me. Fuck! I just wanna see him.

"My name is Mayday Fuentes, I'm his daughter." I said practically shaking.

"I'm sorry miss, but the doctors are with him and I have no information yet." The guy said. I turned around and Kellin wrapped me in a hug. I was crying very hard and people were looking at me weirdly.

"Sh sh, he's going to be okay, nothing bad is going to happen to him." Kellin said holding me close.

"How do you know? I just want to see my dad." I cried into his shoulder.

"You can go in to see him now miss." I heard the man say. "He is in room 13a." He said. I ran down the hallway until I found his room. I walked in slowly with Kellin behind me. Vic was lying there motionless. His chest was rising up and down a little but not much. I sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed his hand.

"Dad?" I whispered. "It's me, please don't leave me, you promised you wouldn't leave me." I whispered crying. That was when the worst happened, the heart monitor started acting up and then... he was flat lining. Doctors came rushing in and Kellin grabbed me and pulled me out of the room. I was crying my heart out with Kellin holding me.

"Mayday! Mayday wake up!" I heard Vic yelling.
"Dad?" I whispered.
"I'm here darling, don't worry, I promised that I wouldn't leave you." He hugged me tight, I didn't notice Kellin was in the room, I only noticed when he knelt down and hugged me too.

So here's another chapter for you guys, hope you liked it.

Vote?
Comment?
Share?
Kidnap band members?
Kill me for upcoming twists?
Song of the chapter: Yeah Boy And Doll Face
Band of the chapter: Sleeping with Sirens
Bye love guys! 😘