Pop Goes The Weasel

Mayday's POV

Today is January 7th, the day my children are due. Kellin came home recently and I couldn't be happier that he's back. I really missed him. When these Monsters come out, Kellin and I are finally going to get together.
I was just casually chilling on the couch when I felt it. The kids were coming; now. I wasn't really going into labor yet so I was able to walk.
"Kellin!" I yelled as loud as I could. He came stumbling down the stairs and saw what was happening. He got me into the car and on the way called dad to tell him what was happening.
"Call... Alan." I choked out in between breaths after he was done with dad. He called Alan and told him what was going on and then focused on driving. We got to the hospital and were rushed inside. My outfits these days were just tank tops and sweatpants, fancy, I know. I was rushed into a room and then it all began.

"Here is your beautiful baby girl." A nurse said, handing me my now cleaned off little Hestia.

"And the boy?" I asked the nurse. She motioned her hand towards Alan who was looking down at Aaron in complete adoration. I smiled at the sight. A short time later Kellin walked into the room and looked at the little girl in my arms. She had big hazel eyes and a tiny little bit of blond hair resting on her head, she's beautiful. Kells kissed the top of my head and then hugged me tightly. I can say one thing, it's good not to be huge anymore.
A few minutes later, Alan walked over and we traded kids. Aaron had green eyes and a little bit of red fuzz was sprouting on the top of his head. I looked to the window of the room and saw dad and Delle holding hands and smiling at me. They got together and and she makes him really happy and he makes her really happy, so I'm really happy. I think dad's going to spring the L word soon and I am really excited. I have the perfect family.

Everyone had taken turns holding the baby and taking pictures and then it was time to go home. I can't wait to be back in my own bed. With the people that I love, this is going to be the best experience of my life; being a mother. Alan and I decided that I was going to have custody of them, but he could take them whenever he wanted, as long as it's OK with me. Alan and Austin have finally moved all of the stuff that they wanted to bring, to San Diego and they lived a ten minute walk away from us, so it wasn't far. I got into Kellin's car with the kids in the back seat. Alan was staying over tonight so that he could be close to the kids on their first night on earth, sorta.

I sat on the couch with Aaron cradled in my arms, he was so precious. Kenadee was holding Hestia, I think they like each other. Kellin hasn't let go of me since we got home, and I don't really mind, I like the way he holds me, it makes me feel protected. He kissed my head and played with Aaron's little finger. I can already tell, Aaron's going to have red hair and personality of Alan, but he's going to look like me, he already does. Hestia has blond hair and is going to have my personality but she looks like Alan. She's going to be such a daddy's girl.

It's been a few weeks since the twins have been born, they are sooo adorable. When Hest is bored, she reaches her hand out and pokes at Alan's face, cutest thing ever.
I was just watching dad and Delle playing with Air when I got a phone call. Everyone in the room looked at me and I gave them the 1 minute sign. I walked into an empty room and closed the door before answering my still ringing phone.

"Hello?" I asked into the speaker.

"Mayday? Is that you?" The voice asked, of course it's me, why else would they be calling this number.

"Yes it's me. Who is this?" I asked a little more rudely than intended.

"It's Julian." The voice said. I searched around in my head for a Julian and then it clicked. Julian from the big gang in San Diego. I haven't spoken to him in a while.

"What do you want Jules?" I asked, sighing deeply.

"I owe you something, and I'm about to tell you why it can't be you to ask for this favour." He said. When I was 15 I got involved with this big gang in San Diego. I was friends with Jules so I helped him out with some shit. One day he asked me to do something for him, it was bad. I told him that he owed me one and that when I decided that I needed him for something, that I would give him a call.

"What is it? What do you have to tell me?" I asked impatiently.

"The gang. They're going after your kids." He said. My kids? And then it clicked. Everything with them ended badly and they said that they were going to get me. I didn't think of it much until now. I'm the reason that the old boss is in jail. And now they're going to get me for it. By going after my kids.

"You can't stop them?" I asked.

"Because, I'm the right hand now. I can't leave, and if I try to stop them, I'm going to end up dead." He said. I understood, but what am I going to do?

"What am I supposed to do?" I asked.

"Get them out of town, somewhere the gang can't find them." He said. I heard noise in the background and what sounded like yelling. Then the call ended. I put my phone back in my pocket and walked back to the living room. Where everyone was watching me.

"Something wrong?" Dad asked. I gave him a side glance and then looked at Alan.

"I need to talk to you." I said looking him dead in the eye. He nodded and got up, following me to the room I was in before. He closed the door behind him and then turned to face me.

"So what's going on? Why did you need to talk to me?" He asked. There seem to be a lot of questions going on today, and I'm getting sick of questions.

"We need to get the twins out of town, as soon as possible." I said. He eyed me suspiciously, urging me to go on. I sighed and then looked him in the eyes, going dead serious.
"I got a call from an old friend in the San Diego Gang. He said that the gang is going to come after the twins." I explained. His look was a mixture of curiosity and worry.

"You have a friend in, almost, the biggest gang in the U.S.?" He asked frantically. "How do you know that he's telling the truth?" He added at the end.

"I was once part of the, almost, biggest gang in the U.S." I paused and then continued. "I could hear it in his voice, plus he owes me one." I said, enfascising on the 'owes'. He looked at me like I was crazy but then relaxed a bit. He seemed a little sceptical on the whole ordeal, but then realised, I was being completely serious. Our children were in danger. We walked back out and told the others what was going on. And then I had a great idea.

"Oli." I said. The others turned to me as if I were in a clown costume.

"Oli? What do you mean 'Oli'?" Alan asked.

"It's perfect. It's far away and Oli said that if I ever needed anything, that he would do it for me if possible. He's on a plane here now to come visit for a week and when he goes back, he can take them with him." I said, ignoring Alan's comment. I got a text from Oli, saying that him and Hannah had landed and that they were on their way to the baggage thing and they would be at the doors in around thirty minutes. I texted him back saying that I was on my way and then went to grab my shoes.

"Where are you going?" Asked Austin. I looked at him while pulling on my Vans and smiled.

"I'm going to go pick up Oli and Hannah from the airport." I said, pulling on my last shoe. I grabbed my truck keys off the counter and walked outside. I got in my blue Chevy pick-up truck and made my way to the airport.

I was sitting in my truck near the entrance and looked to the door once again. I saw two hooded figures in, what looked like crappy disguises, headed my way. I took a closer look and realised that they were the exact people that I was waiting for.

"Hey Oli." I said once they both got in the back. "Hey Hannah." I added at the end, looking at one of my best friends, girlfriend. she smiled at me and then we drove away, back to my house.

Hello Little Monsters! What'd ya think of this? NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER! I'm sooooooooooooooooooo excited to write that for you. AND THEN I'M GOING TO WRITE THE SEQUEL! I'm really excited about that too. This isn't going to be a series though, it's going to be a collection.
Adopted By Pierce The Veil
Famous (Sequel to ABPTV)
A book connected to ABPTV
A book connected to Famous
Two spin-offs of ABPTV
A spin-off of Famous
and then that's it. 6 books, got to get started now don't I. Anywhore...
Vote?
Comment?
Share?
Check out my YouTube?
Check out my other stories?
Bye guys! Love you! 😘