Parties and Bitches pt.1

Photo is the house

Mayday's POV

When I woke up we had arrived at the house, it was huge and when I say huge I mean huge. We were still on the bus so I got up and wiggled out of dad's grasp, while doing so I woke him though.

"Morning?" He said still half asleep. He seemed confused about what was going on.

"Oh, morning dad, we're here." I said trying to find my bag.

"Oh, okay. What are you doing?" He asked curiously.

"I, am trying to find my bag, but it isn't here." I huffed putting my hands on my waist. I tried to walk out of the room when I tripped over something. I hit the wall with my hand turning the light on and seeing that it was my bag that had tripped me. Thanks.

"Stupid Murphy's Law." I mumbled picking my bag up off the floor.

"I'm going to go see if the guys are awake." Dad said before walking out. I huffed and sat down on my bed. I grabbed random clothes and put them on. I walked out of my room and saw the guys heading towards the house so I grabbed my bag and followed them to the door. When we had stopped in San Diego on the tour we had brought my other things in and set up my room.

The bed is black and purple it's queen sized and so comfortable, when we were at the store to buy a mattress I laid down on it and didn't want to get up, so Mike picked me up while dad payed for the mattress. My walls were dark purple on half of them and the other half were black. There were shelves and a desk. There was also a book case with a bunch of books on it. I decided to get ready for the party. I picked out a black and white dress with music line toms. I put in my skull and cross bones fake plugs and put on 2 necklaces. I put on my 'Weirdo #1' and my really odd black necklace.

Everyone had arrived by now and the party was starting. Pretty much everyone who was at Warped Tour had come. Suddenly I heard the doorbell ring. I walked to the door and opened it, revealing Jolie and Kenadee, I may or may not had invited them.

"Hey Jolie." I said smiling and letting them in. I sent Kenadee upstairs to my room where Willow and Cope were watching Disney movies. I walked into the living room where everyone was dancing. Chelsea Smile by BMTH was playing so I joined in with the dancing. I saw Alan walking towards me with two drinks in his hand.

"Oh why thank you Ginger Princess." I said over the music, grabbing the drink he was holding towards me. I took a sip and Alan and I were soon dancing together.
Soon everyone decided to go outside, where we have a pool. I took this opportunity to run upstairs and change. I grabbed clothes from my room and went over to the bathroom.
I had grabbed my Harley Quinn themed bikini, my red vans, my white blood spattered looking fake plugs. My FIR bracelets, my Green Day bracelet, my skeleton necklace, a red SWS bracelet, my red and black beanie, my 'Hug Dealer' crop top and a red Monster. I raced back down stairs and sat by the pool. I plugged my red earphones into my phone and just sat while everyone drank. I listened to the loud music coming from the speakers, humming along to the songs when dad came stumbling over.

"Hey Mayday." He said kind of slurring. I took a sip of my spiked Monster and laughed.

"Dad? You're drunk aren't you?" I said still laughing.

"Maybe...maybe not." He said laughing. At this point I was almost there myself.

"I just got the best idea..." He said smiling like the devil. Then he ran off towards where the music was all set up.

"Hello everyone." He said after he turned off the music. "I would like to thank you all for coming. Now, we will have my little girl come on to the stage and sing, she would probably prefer if you didn't stare though." Me, being in the drunk state I was in waltzed up to the stage and I sang while everyone else danced.