Chapter 7

Mayday's POV

We were nearing the end of Warped Tour and it was great. Dad announced to the public that he adopted me and that I wasn't going anywhere, I finally have a stable home. We have sent Riley to rehab upon suggestion of Ronnie and I think that he is doing better. He calls often to let me know how he is doing, at first he was really mad, but now he is thankful that we got him help. Currently, we are on our way to the last venue of Warped. I sing with dad for some songs and it is really great. I have grown really close to Ronnie, Kellin and Andy, they are like my best friends, but they could never replace Aurina and Riley, they have too big a place in my heart.

"Cariño, ya casi estamos allí, usted debe estar listo. (Sweetie, we're almost there, you should get ready)." Dad said.

"Vale, sí, voy a estar listo en un minuto o dos (Okay, yeah, I'll be ready in a minute or two)." I responded back in Spanish. We randomly have half ass conversations in Spanish quite often, it weirds people out. Dad was a little surprised when he found out that I not only speak English, but, 4 other languages too, French, Spanish, Latin and Gaelic. I had a lot of spare time with not going to school, so, I learnt languages.
I grabbed and put on a denim top vest, a pair of 2 sided shorts, the left half is black and the right half is purple, I also grabbed my purple Converse and then looked at my phone case, it says 'I'm not always a Bitch just kidding go fuck yourself', my nick name is Bitch so it completely makes sense. I put on my shoes and walked into the front room. I sat down on the couch and layed down using Jaime as a pillow.

"Do I make a good pillow your majesty?" Jaime said in a fake British accent and making his voice higher.

"Yes you do kind gentleman." I said smiling and using my own British accent.

"Shit, you could fool Oli with that accent." Jaime said laughing.

"Well, I did watch the Harry Potter movies and only the Harry Potter movies, all day, every day, for almost two months and completely shut everyone out not doing anything else but watch those movies." I said smirking.

"You and Mike and your Harry Potter." Jaime said shaking his head on his hand.

~

"Good night everyone and I hope to see you all next year!" Dad shouted into his mic making everyone scream. Him and the guys ran off stage and Mike wrapped me in a hug.

"Ew, Mike, gross, sweaty, off." I said pushing him away. "No hugs until you all take a shower, you can hug each other, but just not me okay?" I said pushing them towards the bus. "I'm gonna go hang out with non-sweaty people." I said walking off to go find Kellin. When I got to the SWS bus I saw Copeland sitting on the ground playing with a toy. I sat down next to her on the ground and smiled at her. She crawled the little way over to me and sat down on my lap.

"Sing for me?" She asked in her little kid voice. I adjusted her on my lap and chose a song to sing.

I kissed the scars on her skin
I still think you're beautiful
And I don't ever wanna lose my best friend.
I screamed out, "God, you vulture (you vulture),
Bring her back or take me with her."

Tear it down, break the barricade
I want to see what sound it makes
I hate this flavor with a passion and I fucking hate the aftertaste

How does it feel? (How does it feel?)
How does it feel? Well it feels like I'm on fire!
Wake up, I know you can hear me.

Make me a promise here tonight, love like a tidal wave
Dreamless in early graves, I never want it to be this way
The chemicals will bring you home again
This is it, when it's done, we can say that,
When it's sudden death we fight back
(Oh, yeah)